Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
16-12-2014
LANDED..........
17-02-15
luv05 said:
hi cynthialaster... God bless to you

same with you im also a newbie but i already passed my application last sept 22...regarding ur questions i hope that i could also extend help...anyways wanna know kung san ka d2 s saudi?actually wen im completing my document anne08 was also helping me...thanks to her...1.)we get our draft in NCB bank in khobar ders a specific branch that only issue this draft without asking for accnt just to convert ur riyals to a draft worth 150 cad and small amount for charge fee...2.)u nid to fill out forms that is included in the checklist for LCP (in my case,work permit application form,supplementary and additional form for LCP)3.)this means your contract. ur employer should give u a copy of this...if magsign k ng contract s employer mo u will both sign in this paper.provide copy of this and send this with original kung ipapasa mo na,bibigay ng employer sayo ang orig.u can have a sample template of this contract nsa checklist mo nkalagay don ang site kung saan mo mkita ang sample just print and fill up the fields pro ung employer mo dapat gumawa nito magsign ka lng.4.)ung additional form for employer in my case pag nreceived n ng cic ung documents,send n rin ng employer ko ung form n yon s knya manggagaling yon. hope this helps
Where in Khobar is that NCB?