+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live in caregiver in saudi arabia timeline please share

wins26

Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anne08 said:
wla k p b medical request?
What is that mean ANNE08? I saw ur timeline at the bottom of ur name and its says " 2/9/12 - doc requested " what docs did they request to u? That SEPTEMBER right? The date? And are u done with ur medical?

anne08

May 1, 2012
Dammam
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
6474 LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/7/2012
AOR Received.
14/7/2012
Med's Request
21/7/2012
Med's Done....
10/9/2012
Passport Req..
June 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 16, 2013
LANDED..........
May 4, 2014 flight sked to Toronto...
ung additional form pra s akin at s employer ko need to fill up..ung medical request galing s embassy.yun ang form pra mkpagmedical k n..nag appointment ako dis Sept 10 for my medical..my address nmn kng sang clinic ka magmedical..

wins26

Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anne08 said:
ung additional form pra s akin at s employer ko need to fill up..ung medical request galing s embassy.yun ang form pra mkpagmedical k n..nag appointment ako dis Sept 10 for my medical..my address nmn kng sang clinic ka magmedical..
What kind of form? Supplementary form for the employer? Is that right? How about u? What kind of form do u have to fill up as well? Can u give Me the names of the form if u dont mind? Thanks

anne08

May 1, 2012
Dammam
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
6474 LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/7/2012
AOR Received.
14/7/2012
Med's Request
21/7/2012
Med's Done....
10/9/2012
Passport Req..
June 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 16, 2013
LANDED..........
additional information form for the employer and additional form for the live in caregiver..ksma n yun s requirements na submit ntin pero request ulit ang embassy pag magmemedical na..

cynthialaster

Sep 1, 2012
anne08 said:
Hi anne,

I'm here in saudi arabia as well, I already have an employer and im on the process of completing my requirements. I have few questions

How did you get a bank draft? what information do you need to fill out?
I have read from the CIC website that they need a copy of a detailed contact between the employer and employee, what does this mean? how did you get this?
Who submitted the additional form for the employer? Did your employer give it to you?

Thanks, hope to hear a reply from you :)

luv05

Aug 24, 2012
khobar saudi arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
riyadh
NOC Code......
6474-LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2012
Doc's Request.
25-09-2012
AOR Received.
24-09-2012
Med's Request
25-09-2012
Med's Done....
04-10-2012
hi cynthialaster... God bless to you

same with you im also a newbie but i already passed my application last sept 22...regarding ur questions i hope that i could also extend help...anyways wanna know kung san ka d2 s saudi?actually wen im completing my document anne08 was also helping me...thanks to her...1.)we get our draft in NCB bank in khobar ders a specific branch that only issue this draft without asking for accnt just to convert ur riyals to a draft worth 150 cad and small amount for charge fee...2.)u nid to fill out forms that is included in the checklist for LCP (in my case,work permit application form,supplementary and additional form for LCP)3.)this means your contract. ur employer should give u a copy of this...if magsign k ng contract s employer mo u will both sign in this paper.provide copy of this and send this with original kung ipapasa mo na,bibigay ng employer sayo ang orig.u can have a sample template of this contract nsa checklist mo nkalagay don ang site kung saan mo mkita ang sample just print and fill up the fields pro ung employer mo dapat gumawa nito magsign ka lng.4.)ung additional form for employer in my case pag nreceived n ng cic ung documents,send n rin ng employer ko ung form n yon s knya manggagaling yon. hope this helps

cynthialaster

Sep 1, 2012
luv05 said:
hi cynthialaster... God bless to you

same with you im also a newbie but i already passed my application last sept 22...regarding ur questions i hope that i could also extend help...anyways wanna know kung san ka d2 s saudi?actually wen im completing my document anne08 was also helping me...thanks to her...1.)we get our draft in NCB bank in khobar ders a specific branch that only issue this draft without asking for accnt just to convert ur riyals to a draft worth 150 cad and small amount for charge fee...2.)u nid to fill out forms that is included in the checklist for LCP (in my case,work permit application form,supplementary and additional form for LCP)3.)this means your contract. ur employer should give u a copy of this...if magsign k ng contract s employer mo u will both sign in this paper.provide copy of this and send this with original kung ipapasa mo na,bibigay ng employer sayo ang orig.u can have a sample template of this contract nsa checklist mo nkalagay don ang site kung saan mo mkita ang sample just print and fill up the fields pro ung employer mo dapat gumawa nito magsign ka lng.4.)ung additional form for employer in my case pag nreceived n ng cic ung documents,send n rin ng employer ko ung form n yon s knya manggagaling yon. hope this helps
hi thank you for your reply,

dito ako sa riyadh now, salamat malaking tulong ung reply mo, may iba pa akong question, isa sa nakalagay sa checklist ay ung copy of detailed contact between you and the employer, ano po ba un> pwede po ba ako makahingi sa inyo ng draft, pati ung letter na how you met your employer.

pwede ko rin po ba makuha email address nyo?may employer na ako, hinihintay ko nalang ung LMO at contract. thank you :)

anne08

May 1, 2012
Dammam
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
6474 LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/7/2012
AOR Received.
14/7/2012
Med's Request
21/7/2012
Med's Done....
10/9/2012
Passport Req..
June 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 16, 2013
LANDED..........
cynthialaster said:

dito ako sa riyadh now, salamat malaking tulong ung reply mo, may iba pa akong question, isa sa nakalagay sa checklist ay ung copy of detailed contact between you and the employer, ano po ba un> pwede po ba ako makahingi sa inyo ng draft, pati ung letter na how you met your employer.

pwede ko rin po ba makuha email address nyo?may employer na ako, hinihintay ko nalang ung LMO at contract. thank you :)

wait mo ang LMO mo kc ksma ung detailed contract mo dun na signed by ur employer tpos sign ka rn dun agreeing to the terms and conditions of ur contract...paxerox mo xa pra may kopya ka..kc send mo yun sa application mo ng work permit...if i were u ,start processing ur police clearance and prepare ur authenticated documents pra pagdating ng LMO wla ng delay...

cynthialaster

Sep 1, 2012
anne08 said:
cynthialaster said:

wait mo ang LMO mo kc ksma ung detailed contract mo dun na signed by ur employer tpos sign ka rn dun agreeing to the terms and conditions of ur contract...paxerox mo xa pra may kopya ka..kc send mo yun sa application mo ng work permit...if i were u ,start processing ur police clearance and prepare ur authenticated documents pra pagdating ng LMO wla ng delay...
Hi anne,

pasensya na ha eto ung gusto ko itanong, ano ba ibig sabihin nito?

Proof of Validated Job Offer in Canada:
 A copy of a detailed contact between the applicant and the prospective employer in Canada.

CONTACT po ung nakalagay, ibig sabihin ba nun kelangan ung conversation namin through email e ipprint ko at iaatach dun?

tsaka meron ka po bang sample letter ng How you met your employer?

maraming salamat talaga, congrats sayo ha, naku dito sa amin di ko alam kung paano ko makukuha passport ko sa mudir namin.

anne08

May 1, 2012
Dammam
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
6474 LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/7/2012
AOR Received.
14/7/2012
Med's Request
21/7/2012
Med's Done....
10/9/2012
Passport Req..
June 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 16, 2013
LANDED..........
wla nmn s checklist ang DETAILED CONTACT kundi DETAILED CONTRACT between you and the employer ang meron...ung how u met ur employer..ang sa akin gumawa ako ng word format letter tpos print ko xa saying I met my employer thru www.jobbank.gc.ca. ewan ko syo kng panu mo namet ang employer mo..di yun ang ang explained mo.

anne08

May 1, 2012
Dammam
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
6474 LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/7/2012
AOR Received.
14/7/2012
Med's Request
21/7/2012
Med's Done....
10/9/2012
Passport Req..
June 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 16, 2013
LANDED..........
add mo ko s fb pra madali mo akong mk usap kng may tanong ka...Anne Tullao....

Peach05

Oct 10, 2012
Hello good day! I'm newbie here and really interested to know since nag apply po Ako ng caregiver here sa Riyadh Ano po ba ang mga forms na fill apan? In still waiting this time my lmo and contract po from edmonton, and now how to fill up the form? Computer text po ba or handwritten Lang? Kailangan pa ba ng ielts? San po Dapat I send sa London or dito sa Riyadh Canadian embassy? isubmit ko rin po ba ang original passport ko or photocopy na Lang? Pls help po I'm anxious and confuse here's my address mshumanatomy@yahoo.com. God bless

efazilian

Star Member
Dec 18, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
Doc's Request.
07-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2014
Med's Request
07-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-04-2014
Passport Req..
25-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2014
LANDED..........
11-07-2014
Hello po..Pashare naman pano kayo nakahanap ng employer..I am shearching for employer thru jobbank pero wala pang nghahire sa akin..huhu

efazilian

Star Member
Dec 18, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
Doc's Request.
07-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2014
Med's Request
07-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-04-2014
Passport Req..
25-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2014
LANDED..........
11-07-2014
efazilian said:
Hello po..Pashare naman pano kayo nakahanap ng employer..I am shearching for employer thru jobbank pero wala pang nghahire sa akin..huhu
May nahanap na akong employer..yey!