+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LIVE IN CAREGIVER FROM SAUDI ARABIA TO CANADA PROCESS

aiscraze

Aug 25, 2014
hi I'm a Filipina working as a nurse here in Saudi, is it possible to begin sending the requirements for Live in caregiver even though the LMO has not arrived yet? and is it okay that after i received the I'll go back to the Philippines and continue my application there. Thanks a lot..

kohako

Mar 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Med's Request
10-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
16-12-2014
LANDED..........
17-02-15
efazilian said:
Uhm question where did you file your application is it directly to the embassy in riyadh or to VAC? Because in VAC they're requiring me my original docs like the contract and LMIA...

aiscraze

Aug 25, 2014
Hi thanks for the responce.. I appreciate it so much.. I have not started anything here yet.. Actually i' a direct hire and my mployer said they will be passing the papers for lmo this day sept 1 2014. My problem now is i am scheduled for exit on dec 15,2014.. Can i continue it in the philippines.. They advised me to just extend my stay untill i receive my visa but i am not sure if my employer will allow me to stay justnfor that reason. Thanks.

aiscraze

Aug 25, 2014
kohako said:
Uhm question where did you file your application is it directly to the embassy in riyadh or to VAC? Because in VAC they're requiring me my original docs like the contract and LMIA...

Hi thanks for the responce.. I appreciate it so much.. I have not started anything here yet.. Actually i' a direct hire and my mployer said they will be passing the papers for lmo this day sept 1 2014. My problem now is i am scheduled for exit on dec 15,2014.. Can i continue it in the philippines.. They advised me to just extend my stay untill i receive my visa but i am not sure if my employer will allow me to stay justnfor that reason. Thanks.

epuladaug

Jun 6, 2014
Hi, Aiscraze,
I am also a nurse here in Al Khobar applying as Live-in Caregiver. Can i get your e-mail add.?

onekeiz

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Med's Request
25-09-2014
Med's Done....
09-10-2014
Passport Req..
29-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-14
LANDED..........
thanks God. Living at toronto , ontario
hi guys.. i sent my application through aramex last august 12,2014 till now no reply AOR/MEDICAL REQS.. when will it be i hope it will come soon,.. please share your timeline guys... tnx

aiscraze

Aug 25, 2014
onekeiz said:
hi guys.. i sent my application through aramex last august 12,2014 till now no reply AOR/MEDICAL REQS.. when will it be i hope it will come soon,.. please share your timeline guys... tnx
Hi..when did you received your lmo?or have you already received it?

onekeiz

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Med's Request
25-09-2014
Med's Done....
09-10-2014
Passport Req..
29-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-14
LANDED..........
aiscraze said:
Hi..when did you received your lmo?or have you already received it?
i have my lmo already since july 12, 2014,, im waiting for reply form embassy for AOR and medical request...

lanee

Oct 30, 2014
onekeiz said:
i have my lmo already since july 12, 2014,, im waiting for reply form embassy for AOR and medical request...
hi everyone, I'm new here. I just want to share my experience. I applied my work permit for lcp last June 26 thru online after 2 months they replied to my email that they can't process my application due to additional documents from me and my employer then we submitted all the lack docs on October 18 and done my medical on September 28, 2014. There was update that I passed the medical and now I'm waiting for their updates. What do you think, they will approve my application and how many months to wait the result if u pass or not? Thanks a lot, I hope you can help me.

onekeiz

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Med's Request
25-09-2014
Med's Done....
09-10-2014
Passport Req..
29-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-14
LANDED..........
lanee said:
hi everyone, I'm new here. I just want to share my experience. I applied my work permit for lcp last June 26 thru online after 2 months they replied to my email that they can't process my application due to additional documents from me and my employer then we submitted all the lack docs on October 18 and done my medical on September 28, 2014. There was update that I passed the medical and now I'm waiting for their updates. What do you think, they will approve my application and how many months to wait the result if u pass or not? Thanks a lot, I hope you can help me.
hi ,,,,in my case my application approved within 77 days...just wait and pray thats the best thing to do,,,be positive. thanks God bless

moonhash28

Mar 19, 2014
Hi everyone!

I just want to share my situation and get some good advice from you guys..

I am from UAE...and i also applied under live-in caregiver program...my agent in Ontario told me that i already have a employer..and they already posted it for two weeks...and then after the posting, then application for lmo...now my question is how long would be the processing periodfrom uae to canada under this live in caregiver program... some people told me it will be around 1 to2 yrs...

rochiiedee88

Mar 16, 2017
hi i am new here. i would like to ask any information regarding the process of moving to canada as a caregiver. i am a nurse working in saudi arabia too. but i dont have any idea on this. may i ask how to start the process, what are the requirements i will be needing and which website will you recommend for me to search on.. i have an employer willing to sponsor me..
thank you for your help.

best regards,
rochelle

pinkulotz

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE (RIYADH)
NOC Code......
6474 - LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2014
Doc's Request.
02-04-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
14-04-2014
Passport Req..
15-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2014
LANDED..........
14-07-2014
rochiiedee88 said:
hi i am new here. i would like to ask any information regarding the process of moving to canada as a caregiver. i am a nurse working in saudi arabia too. but i dont have any idea on this. may i ask how to start the process, what are the requirements i will be needing and which website will you recommend for me to search on.. i have an employer willing to sponsor me..
thank you for your help.

best regards,
rochelle
Check the office website of canadian immigration.. it's www.cic.gc.ca and search LIVE-IN CAREGIVER PROGRAM and read everything about it. Everything you need to know is on the website.