+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LIVE IN CAREGIVER FROM SAUDI ARABIA TO CANADA PROCESS

cynthialaster

Sep 1, 2012
Hi guys,

Thank God I found this website. I'm a Nurse working here in Saudi Arabia. I already got an employer to sponsor me under the Live In Caregiver Program. We're only waiting for the LMO, but I want to start to process the papers that I can process before the contract and the LMO arrives so it wouldn't take long for me to submit all the requirements to the embassy.

So I got few questions.

How many Photocopies should I attach to each original document that I will submit?
Should all the photocopies be notarized?
If so, where will I get it notarized here in Saudi Arabia?

Please feel free to share your experiences on this thread, it would really be a great help!

Thank you so much

luv05

Aug 24, 2012
khobar saudi arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
riyadh
NOC Code......
6474-LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2012
Doc's Request.
25-09-2012
AOR Received.
24-09-2012
Med's Request
25-09-2012
Med's Done....
04-10-2012
hi...

just one copy for each original documents,no need to notarized if ur submitting the originals...u can check the website of canada immigration and citizenship to check what to send for your program,u can start to gather some docs but not all coz some of this are from ur employer in canada...this should also be signed,dated and valid within a period of time...maybe u can start first with your school docs like tor,diplomas,certificates and cv...old employment cert.u should nid also nbi cert from philippines.

ewee

Star Member
Sep 28, 2012
Edmonton, AB
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cynthialaster said:
Hi guys,

Thank God I found this website. I'm a Nurse working here in Saudi Arabia. I already got an employer to sponsor me under the Live In Caregiver Program. We're only waiting for the LMO, but I want to start to process the papers that I can process before the contract and the LMO arrives so it wouldn't take long for me to submit all the requirements to the embassy.

So I got few questions.

How many Photocopies should I attach to each original document that I will submit?
Should all the photocopies be notarized?
If so, where will I get it notarized here in Saudi Arabia?

Please feel free to share your experiences on this thread, it would really be a great help!

Thank you so much
it will be easier for you if you will refer to the "application kit for live-in caregiver." you can actually download or print it. just follow the steps or everything that is stated there (don't worry all are in detailed form) and that's it you're good to go!

philcan

Oct 25, 2012
cynthialaster, pls. i need help. my friend is a nurse in saudi arabia too and she wants to come to canada as live in caregiver too! how did you find an employer? i want to help her, i've been trying to look for employer willing to sponsor her, but no luck :(

Rajaryan

Jul 6, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
10-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-06-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada on TFW
@cynthialaster

did you get ur LMO??
have to applied to the Riyadh Embassy??

cynthialaster

Sep 1, 2012
ewee said:
it will be easier for you if you will refer to the "application kit for live-in caregiver." you can actually download or print it. just follow the steps or everything that is stated there (don't worry all are in detailed form) and that's it you're good to go!
good day,

im on the process of completing my papers to be submitted to the embassy. i just have few questions, do i need to submit the original contract and LMO to the embassy? because my employer only sent me the photocopy, do i still have to ask him to resend the original? thank you. hope to get replies from you soon

wins26

Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cynthialaster said:
good day,

im on the process of completing my papers to be submitted to the embassy. i just have few questions, do i need to submit the original contract and LMO to the embassy? because my employer only sent me the photocopy, do i still have to ask him to resend the original? thank you. hope to get replies from you soon
Scan copy is enough, you dont have to send the original one.

Rajaryan

Jul 6, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
10-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-06-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada on TFW
Don't send any original documents unless mentioned the the Application Kit for Care giver.

The problem is the Embassy some times dont return back ur originals documents to you. So it will be a big loss on ur part.
You can easily process ur applications with the XEROX of the ur documents.

All the best!!

efazilian

Star Member
Dec 18, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
Doc's Request.
07-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2014
Med's Request
07-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-04-2014
Passport Req..
25-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2014
LANDED..........
11-07-2014
luv05 said:
hi...

just one copy for each original documents,no need to notarized if ur submitting the originals...u can check the website of canada immigration and citizenship to check what to send for your program,u can start to gather some docs but not all coz some of this are from ur employer in canada...this should also be signed,dated and valid within a period of time...maybe u can start first with your school docs like tor,diplomas,certificates and cv...old employment cert.u should nid also nbi cert from philippines.
Hi! Hope somebody can answer this thread. I already have a prospective employer for live-in caregiver program. I just want to know what are the steps for processing my papers. I didn't receive yet my LMO. Please guide me on this journey. Thanks! By the way, I am working as a nurse in Saudi Arabia so it would be better to apply in Riyadh. I badly need your help for those who had the same experience. Thanks in advance!

efazilian

Star Member
Dec 18, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
Doc's Request.
07-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2014
Med's Request
07-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-04-2014
Passport Req..
25-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2014
LANDED..........
11-07-2014

pinkulotz

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ONLINE (RIYADH)
NOC Code......
6474 - LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2014
Doc's Request.
02-04-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
14-04-2014
Passport Req..
15-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2014
LANDED..........
14-07-2014
Hey guys... specially for those under the Live-in Caregiver Program (LCP)

The cic website is a great help to answer all your questions. Everthing you need to know about the entire application is there. These will help and guide you throughout the application process.

-i actually printed everything that i've read. Hehe :)

-i'm still also in the process of completing the documents that i need while waiting for the LMO.

-lets pray for the best! :)

kohako

Mar 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Med's Request
10-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
16-12-2014
LANDED..........
17-02-15
hi I'm really new here... I'm waitig for my LMO now, what documents do I need to prepare while waiting? documents that will take time to process?? like the police clearance do I need to submit a letter/ where do I need to get that letter... thanks a lot

budz

Apr 1, 2014
pinkulotz said:
Hey guys... specially for those under the Live-in Caregiver Program (LCP)

The cic website is a great help to answer all your questions. Everthing you need to know about the entire application is there. These will help and guide you throughout the application process.

-i actually printed everything that i've read. Hehe :)

-i'm still also in the process of completing the documents that i need while waiting for the LMO.

-lets pray for the best! :)

hi! i'm also applying for live in caregiver from Saudi arabia. i think we're in the same situation. i have some questions and i hope you can help me.

1) do i need to notarize my photocopied documents even if i will send it with the orginal?

2) did you also complied the "proof of funds" as mentioned in the document checklist?

hope you will reply on my concerns. thank you! :)

efazilian

Star Member
Dec 18, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
Doc's Request.
07-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2014
Med's Request
07-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-04-2014
Passport Req..
25-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2014
LANDED..........
11-07-2014
budz said:
hi! i'm also applying for live in caregiver from Saudi arabia. i think we're in the same situation. i have some questions and i hope you can help me.

1) do i need to notarize my photocopied documents even if i will send it with the orginal?

2) did you also complied the "proof of funds" as mentioned in the document checklist?

hope you will reply on my concerns. thank you! :)
No need for authorization. it is better that you also provide them with an original copy of the document. Arrange everything in order according to application kit provided by CIC at their website. I suggest you also include a table of contents so that the visa officer can easily locate each document from your file.

If you mean PROOF OF FUNDS FROM THE EMPLOYER, the answer is a yes provided your employer issued you a copy. But then if you don't have it, better to do an explanation letter with the complete name of your employer/s, their contact number, email address and postal address.

LCP Employer - Proof of Financial Means
The Canadian employer hiring you under the Live-in Caregiver Program must have the required financial means to employ you. Your employer will need to provide proof of financial means. This proof must come from a reliable or easily verifiable Canadian source such as a government department, bank or employer. This can be shown through at least one of the following documents:

• proof of their most recent income tax return (in Canada, this is known as a notice of assessment and is provided by Canada Revenue Agency)
• bank statements for the last 3 months
• a letter of employment stating salary and duration of employment
• pay stubs
• statements of remuneration
• financial statements prepared by a licensed professional
If you do not have this information but your employer has told you they will send their proof to CIC, please attach a letter explaining this. Please ensure that your letter includes contact information for your employer (phone number and email address).

budz

Apr 1, 2014
efazilian said:
No need for authorization. it is better that you also provide them with an original copy of the document. Arrange everything in order according to application kit provided by CIC at their website. I suggest you also include a table of contents so that the visa officer can easily locate each document from your file.

If you mean PROOF OF FUNDS FROM THE EMPLOYER, the answer is a yes provided your employer issued you a copy. But then if you don't have it, better to do an explanation letter with the complete name of your employer/s, their contact number, email address and postal address.

LCP Employer - Proof of Financial Means
The Canadian employer hiring you under the Live-in Caregiver Program must have the required financial means to employ you. Your employer will need to provide proof of financial means. This proof must come from a reliable or easily verifiable Canadian source such as a government department, bank or employer. This can be shown through at least one of the following documents:

• proof of their most recent income tax return (in Canada, this is known as a notice of assessment and is provided by Canada Revenue Agency)
• bank statements for the last 3 months
• a letter of employment stating salary and duration of employment
• pay stubs
• statements of remuneration
• financial statements prepared by a licensed professional
If you do not have this information but your employer has told you they will send their proof to CIC, please attach a letter explaining this. Please ensure that your letter includes contact information for your employer (phone number and email address).

Thank you for answering my concerns :) it's a big help.. Regarding the proof of funds, i'm not sure if they're asking for my own proof of funds or my employer's. But if they're asking for mine, i don't have any since my only source of income is my employment here in KSA. No problem if they're asking for my employer's funds because i have a copy of their Notice of Assessment. Hope somebody can help....again.. thanks a lot! :)