+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver Class - Dependants Question

tessa13

Jan 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
      • Good day everyone!

We finally received our LC2 Kit!! ;D

My mother is in Canada and we live in the Philippines.
        My siblings and I were 20, 19 and 15 at the time of the application. We are currently aged 23, 22 and 18.

I have a few questions though:
        1. My siblings and I are under Type A but I don't know if my mom indicated that me and/or my sister is under Type B in the application by mistake. Will this matter? I saw in the Mandatory Documents #8 (b) that Demonstration of Continuous Education should be submitted for Type B applicants.

2. Generic Application Form (IMM 0008)

Application Details:

#5 - What's the difference between 'Correspondence' and 'Interview'? I don't know what language to select.

Education/Occupation Details:

#3 Current Occupation - I don't know what to put in here. I'm a student.

#4 Intended Occupation - I plan to go back to school in Canada and take up Education to eventually become a teacher. I don't know what to put in here either.

3. Right of Permanent Residence Fee
        Me and my siblings will be under 'Family member who is under 22 years and who is not married, engaged or in a common-law relationship - $150' while my dad is under 'Family member 22 years or older, or who is married, engaged or in a common-law relationship, regardless of age - $550' right?

Thank you so much and God bless!