+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LIVE IN CAREGIVER APPLICANT IN MANILA.PLEASE SHARE TIMELINE AND EXPERIENCE

bing1978

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
hello guys,my sister is applying for live in caregiver in manila.she just received the email/letter form cic that she needs to have her medical within 60 days. FoR current applicants in the philippines,just want to know your experience and timeline processing the papers.Kasi po during my time processing my papers nauna po ang speak test letter before medical.so gusto ko lang po malaman kung paano na po ang pay prose so nil a ngayon sa ppilipinas.thank u po!

nismopinoy

Oct 16, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
bing1978 said:
hello guys,my sister is applying for live in caregiver in manila.she just received the email/letter form cic that she needs to have her medical within 60 days. FoR current applicants in the philippines,just want to know your experience and timeline processing the papers.Kasi po during my time processing my papers nauna po ang speak test letter before medical.so gusto ko lang po malaman kung paano na po ang pay prose so nil a ngayon sa ppilipinas.thank u po!
Ano pong timeline ng sister mo? When did she apply?

bing1978

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
nismopinoy said:
Ano pong timeline ng sister mo? When did she apply?
Hi October sya nag apply. She got the medical request yesterday and kasama na pala yung speaktest letter and Iba requirements like passport . So hopefully mapasa nya both medical and speaktest. I was wondering Ilang months iissue ang work permit and visa after she passed the exams. Thanks

cherryblossoms

Feb 26, 2014
Hello bing... how long ago was your sister's application before she received the medical advise? ... we are planning to hire my daughter -in law but she got pregnant for her 2nd child.... Thank you

nismopinoy

Oct 16, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
bing1978 said:
Hi October sya nag apply. She got the medical request yesterday and kasama na pala yung speaktest letter and Iba requirements like passport . So hopefully mapasa nya both medical and speaktest. I was wondering Ilang months iissue ang work permit and visa after she passed the exams. Thanks
Ilang months po b processing sa pinas?

bing1978

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
nismopinoy said:
Ilang months po b processing sa pinas?
im not sure but she got the request after 5 months. sa bang forum nabasa ko na after napassed ng applicant young medical ,speak test and other requirements within a month she got the visa and permit na.

xaigarcia

Mar 16, 2014
bing1978 said:
hello po ask ko lng kng gaano katagal ang processing ng live in caregiver dto sa ph.? nakuha ko po ung lmo ko last feb.2014 ang ngpasa ako ng working permit application last feb. 25 2014 klan po inaadvise yung speak test?

jancath410

Aug 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long did your LMOs processing took? We will be applying for LMO while my LIC is still in school. Any advice?

bing1978

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
jancath410 said:
How long did your LMOs processing took? We will be applying for LMO while my LIC is still in school. Any advice?
yes you should my sister's employer applied for lmo while she's still on training.i think it will take 4-6 months now for lmo.thats what i heard,because sometimes it depends with the agent who handles applications. but its much better to apply it while she's still on training.

jancath410

Aug 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks bing1978. I was just afraid that LMO might expire before she's done school.