Live-in Caregiver Applicant CIC Manila (Direct Hiring) POST TAYO DITO

jcanilanza

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Davao City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I am from September 2012 applicant under LIC, it's now 7 months but I don't have any replies from Embassy.
Is it okay? or am I missing something? I don't have any agency or consultancy.
And the CIC website says I can wait until 6 months?
Please let me know any information, and can I follow up my application this time?

Feel free to share your feelings and experiences.
Pwede rin kayo magtanong, been so much experience too.. (sariling sikap, lol)
SALAMAT and have a good day! ;)

jcanilanza

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Davao City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I am from September 2012 applicant under LIC, it's now 7 months but I don't have any replies from Embassy.
Is it okay? or am I missing something? I don't have any agency or consultancy.
And the CIC website says I can wait until 6 months?
Please let me know any information, and can I follow up my application this time?

Feel free to share your feelings and experiences.
Pwede rin kayo magtanong, been so much experience too.. (sariling sikap, lol)
SALAMAT and have a good day!

solace

Star Member
Dec 27, 2012
I am also live-in caregiver applicant CIC Manila, direct hiring too. I submitted my application package last January 15, 2013 and received january 17, 2013 and received my Application Number April 22, 2013. Sayo malapit na rin yan.

jcanilanza

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Davao City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
solace said:
I am also live-in caregiver applicant CIC Manila, direct hiring too. I submitted my application package last January 15, 2013 and received january 17, 2013 and received my Application Number April 22, 2013. Sayo malapit na rin yan.
Hai salamat may pumansin na rin sa akin... salamat SOLACE. maganda kasi ung meron tayong mapagsasabihan.
Nakatanggap ka na ba ng AOR?

solace

Star Member
Dec 27, 2012
OO natangap ko AOR april 25, 2013 and nasabi din dun please send us through email with signature regarding personal information only new email if there is, change of address, family composition, etc. I am planning to send my new email address wherein my old email address sometimes being hacked. The notice also reminded me that the processing of application for caregiver in the Philippines is 12 to 18 months... may alam ka ba nag apply na nakaalis less than a year? May tendency kaya na puwde mangyari yon?

solace

Star Member
Dec 27, 2012
Actually, I sent my application package without any consultancy or agency. I browsed the website wherein I can get some ideas on how to complete my application and sent it. Finally, I was overjoyed when I received an email from the embassy with receipts and application number. Wait mo lang sayo. malapit na yon.

honney

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
solace said:
Actually, I sent my application package without any consultancy or agency. I browsed the website wherein I can get some ideas on how to complete my application and sent it. Finally, I was overjoyed when I received an email from the embassy with receipts and application number. Wait mo lang sayo. malapit na yon.
hello solace...i am also interested to be a caregiver in Canada...just curious, how were you able to find an employer?...thanks in advance for your reply!

solace

Star Member
Dec 27, 2012
yes, I have an employer in Canada but I pray my employer can wait for me since the processing time here is 12 to 18 months. If you are interested to work in Canada visit: www.philippines.gc.ca

honney

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
solace said:
yes, I have an employer in Canada but I pray my employer can wait for me since the processing time here is 12 to 18 months. If you are interested to work in Canada visit: www.philippines.gc.ca
thanks for your reply Solace...may i know how you were able to find an employer?...did somebody make a referral for you or did you look for an employer thru websites?...thanks again!

solace

Star Member
Dec 27, 2012
My sister was the one who looked for my employer. She was the one who helped my future employer process the LMO. When I received my LMO through fax, it took me a month to complete my documents. thank God pinansin din ng Embassy of Manila after 3 months. May alam ka bang nagprocess ng caregiver na puwde mahingan ng tips.

donna08

Jan 30, 2013
hi.. i submitted my application last January 28.. until now wala pa mail sakin ng CIC manila.. :(

honney

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
solace said:
My sister was the one who looked for my employer. She was the one who helped my future employer process the LMO. When I received my LMO through fax, it took me a month to complete my documents. thank God pinansin din ng Embassy of Manila after 3 months. May alam ka bang nagprocess ng caregiver na puwde mahingan ng tips.
Good for you, you have a sister in Canada...what province ka?....wla akong kilala na nagprocess ng caregiver...i just always rely here in the forum...it's a lot of help...

solace

Star Member
Dec 27, 2012
Sa Alberta. Yon lang nagmamadali ang employer ko makarating doon kaya lang processing time is 12 to 18months at sana ok lahat sinubmit ko documents because gaya sayo nagrely lang din ako sa website at dito rin sa forum. The website and this forum guided me gathered all the documents and submitted it to the Embassy through Air 21.