+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

live in accra

dreamteam

Star Member
Nov 26, 2008
got to accra on Sunday, 7th March 2010,unknown to me,it was a public holiday on Monday,it was Independence day on Saturday and were told on Monday morning had to come back onTue.my hotel was just 5min taxi drive to the High Commission when there is no traffic,but could be 20minutes if there is traffic.
got in on tuesday morrning at about 7:15am with so many 9jas from the old process(for ur info they have just reached June 2004 for the old method,but they expect to complete it by next year) waited for about 3hrs and was told to come back at 2pm,got back to collect visas around 4pm,to God be the glory, we got it and it expires exactly one year after our medical.wish you all d best in all ur endeavors and thanks forall the support.

Boljet

Star Member
Oct 27, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dream team,
Congrats. It is great hearing how things went on in Accra i am happy for you expecting your call.

Boljet

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
dreamteam said:
...God be the glory, we got it and it expires exactly one year after our medical.wish you all d best in all ur endeavors and thanks forall the support.
Congratulations buddy !!!

oceana

Star Member
May 12, 2009
Dreamteam: Glad you've got it live in your hands. Congrats! & Best wishes as you continue on this journey into Canada.

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
dreamteam said:
got to accra on Sunday, 7th March 2010,unknown to me,it was a public holiday on Monday,it was Independence day on Saturday and were told on Monday morning had to come back onTue.my hotel was just 5min taxi drive to the High Commission when there is no traffic,but could be 20minutes if there is traffic.
got in on tuesday morrning at about 7:15am with so many 9jas from the old process(for ur info they have just reached June 2004 for the old method,but they expect to complete it by next year) waited for about 3hrs and was told to come back at 2pm,got back to collect visas around 4pm,to God be the glory, we got it and it expires exactly one year after our medical.wish you all d best in all ur endeavors and thanks forall the support.
Dreamteam,

Please expansiate on "(for ur info they have just reached June 2004 for the old method,but they expect to complete it by next year)" does this mean that they finishing with the old method by next year or you are saying they will finish with 2004 by next year. I submitted in 2005 on old system

dreamteam

Star Member
Nov 26, 2008
met a woman who came to know what had happened to her application.she startedin 2007 i think,got a call from them in Accra last year to know if she was still interested,and cos she was,she submitted some docs and was in accra to knwo wassap with the application.she was told they had just reached 2004 applications,but was assured they would finish all old applications by dec nextyear or told to switch to the new system and stand a chance of finishing by Dec 2010.This is my advice,if you are in Nigeria and you are asked to submit ur passport or send it,PLEASE go to Accra urself,it's a busy office,can't imagine the no of dispatch riders from FEDEX,DHL,UPS that came to deliver docs and so many brought locally,men don't forget,the Ghanaians and other countries too come there,i think they should ope other offices.not to worry,i was the only new method applicant yesterday all were VERY old applicants.Thanks Oceana,have u moved on or still tidying up.All da best

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Dear Dreamteam,

Thanks for the detail reportconcerning the oldies...We just hope they can finish all the backlog by 2010 ending.

Regards,

gerrybyrne

Dec 30, 2008
Dublin, Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th feb 2009
Doc's Request.
4th mar 2009
AOR Received.
25th may 2009
Med's Request
7th oct 2009
Med's Done....
4th nov 2009
Passport Req..
7th Oct 2009
VISA ISSUED...
3rd dec 2009
Many many congrats man.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Congrat dreamteam,and thanks for the insight on the old applicant.I go catapult them with prayers-don't laugh my brother.The give stretching the waiting time.Am Feb 05,the God that answereth my fire we move them faster than they expect.

Congrat to all 9ja's who got their passport stamped,wishing you the best in life.Amen

Ig

fathertee

Star Member
May 25, 2006
Congrats and thank you for the information Dreamteam.

Ive been waiting since October 2004. I hope the waiting game will end very soon.

Congrats once again. :(