+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Listing Unauthorized Work Experience for PGWP app

Jasie_377

Aug 28, 2019
Hello everyone,

I need your help and expertise in a matter. I have accidentally started working full time starting May 28th, 2019 and applied to PGWP on July 4th of 2019. I know this is a regretful mistake and I have disclosed this information on my pgwp application (LOE) explaining my situation as to why I made the mistake. At the moment, I have not heard back from the CIC yet.

The time line is:
- I graduated in June 11th but the final course marks were up on May 27th.
- I started working full time starting May 28th
- Applied to PGWP July 4th.

Has anyone gone through the similar situation and disclosed unauthorized work on their pgwp application? Did anyone get it approved? Any insights would be appreciated.

philus

Oct 14, 2016
Hello everyone,

I need your help and expertise in a matter. I have accidentally started working full time starting May 28th, 2019 and applied to PGWP on July 4th of 2019. I know this is a regretful mistake and I have disclosed this information on my pgwp application (LOE) explaining my situation as to why I made the mistake. At the moment, I have not heard back from the CIC yet.

The time line is:
- I graduated in June 11th but the final course marks were up on May 27th.
- I started working full time starting May 28th
- Applied to PGWP July 4th.

Has anyone gone through the similar situation and disclosed unauthorized work on their pgwp application? Did anyone get it approved? Any insights would be appreciated.
Hi Jasie_377, please were you approved? I'm in a similar situation.