+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Listing previous work places and addresses

scottbot

Apr 26, 2020
I am a Canadian citizen by birth currently filling out the evaluations and relationship pdf for sponsoring my wife and it requests all addresses and work places for the past 5 years. However the document only gives you 5 spaces and I've had more than 5 residences and jobs in the past 5 years

Should I just fill out the form until it is completed? or is there a secondary form with more spots to fill out the previous places?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I am a Canadian citizen by birth currently filling out the evaluations and relationship pdf for sponsoring my wife and it requests all addresses and work places for the past 5 years. However the document only gives you 5 spaces and I've had more than 5 residences and jobs in the past 5 years

Should I just fill out the form until it is completed? or is there a secondary form with more spots to fill out the previous places?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html

Straight from the guide:

If you need more space for any section, use a separate sheet of paper. Make sure you label this sheet with your name and the question you are answering.

scottbot

Apr 26, 2020
but the form is a digital pdf, so should I add a word document for example saved as a pdf and attach it along to the original file?

thank you so much for you help by the way, I do however have one more question - any section that is not relevant or has no answer to my situation should just be filled with "n/a" correct? I read somewhere that no section should be left blank

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
but the form is a digital pdf, so should I add a word document for example saved as a pdf and attach it along to the original file?

thank you so much for you help by the way, I do however have one more question - any section that is not relevant or has no answer to my situation should just be filled with "n/a" correct? I read somewhere that no section should be left blank
You do it in Word, print it out and attach it to the corresponding printed form.

Yes, put N/A.