+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

list of documents

siddu1302

Dec 16, 2016
Hi all,

Am applying for the first time for visitor visa, here are the list of documents i have prepared. If anything is missing out Please let me know. As I really want to travel Canada to patch up with my gf, Hope People here will help me. Am 27 , single and currently working in a govt bank.

1) NOC/ sworn from parents stating their dependency on me with notary sign.
2)NOC from my bank with Govt of india letter head, stating they have no objection of me travelling.
3) statment of account 6 months
4) 6 months salary slip
5) bank ID card
6) NOC from my Manager stating i will join my duties after the end of trip.
7) Flight tickets and hotel booking copy with itinerary.
8)Self declaration .
9) property documents of land in my name.
10 ) I have 5000CAD in my account. with no sudden deposits.

Please help me guys, if there is anything left. pls let me know. and wat are my chances?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
How long a visit are you planning on requesting? Do you have any previous travel to countries requiring visas (e.g. US, UK, Europe)?

siddu1302

Dec 16, 2016
Hi,

Thanks for the reply, am planning for 7-8 days visit and i have no travel history to any of the countries.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

Hope you have not mentioned your purpose of visit as wanting to meet/patch up with your girlfriend. This applies even to an invitation letter (if your girlfriend has sent you one).

1) NOC/ sworn from parents stating their dependency on me with notary sign.
An NOC will not help. Can you prove with hard evidence that your parents are dependent on you? For example, you pay for the utility bills, rent, their medical insurance, etc?

2)NOC from my bank with Govt of india letter head, stating they have no objection of me travelling.
You must also include your employment letter + 2 years ITRs

3) statment of account 6 months
Do you have any financial investments. For example, FDs, RDs, shares, EPF, PPF, LIC, etc?

4) 6 months salary slip
5) bank ID card
6) NOC from my Manager stating i will join my duties after the end of trip.
7) Flight tickets and hotel booking copy with itinerary.
Do NOT book plane tickets until you are issued a TRV. You can submit provisional flight and hotel bookings

8)Self declaration .
What's this?

9) property documents of land in my name.
Ownership and tax documents which are not in English must be translated by a certified translator.

You can also include property valuation by a CA + if you earn any agricultural income then do include those documents or if it is a commercial plot of land then do include any building plans/government approvals.

10 ) I have 5000CAD in my account. with no sudden deposits.
Will this pay for your itinerary + airfare? Is it consistent with your income and tax returns?

You should draw up a day-by-day itinerary of places you will visit as a tourist along with detailed expense estimates..... and prove that you can pay for this trip.

Do you have a lease agreement in your name?
Are your parents retired?
Do you have any reason to return to India by a specific date?

Cheers

siddu1302

Dec 16, 2016
Hi bgyanna ,
Thanks for the reply

1) They have sworn in the NOC which is signed by notary that my brother is dependent on me for his higher studies

2) I will include employment letter plus ITR

3) I have RD and its statement of account

4)Self declaration stating my purpose of visit, which is tour and sight seeing

5)property documents are in english, and its commercial plot and approved by govt

6) Yes, It will pay for my itinerary and airfare. yes it is consistent with my income and tax returns.

7) yes, the itinerary is on day by day basis with my places of visit and detailed expenses.

8) lease agreement as in?

9)No, my father is still working.

10) Yes , my employer has stated that i should return by specific date , as he needs me in important assignment.

Please let me know, if anything else is needed. or if there is anything to be corrected.