+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

List of documents to be submitted post receiving ITA

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
Evie Leonhart said:
I have questions about Police Certificates (Multiple). I do have a police certificates with my finger prints on it (got it for old CEC). Do I need more since you stated "Multiple"? How many Police Certificates Do I need for EE? Thanks
Hi,
how many police certificates you need depends on how many foreign countries you have lived more than 6 months in after the age of 18. You don't need to have CRMP clearance though.

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, are all the documents supposed to be scanned and submitted online? They never want us to post mail the original docs?

Evie Leonhart

Jan 31, 2015
nov1061 said:
Hi,
how many police certificates you need depends on how many foreign countries you have lived more than 6 months in after the age of 18. You don't need to have CRMP clearance though.
Well..I came to Canada when I was 18, and I only went back to my country once for around 3 months. So in my case, I only need one police certificate which was issued in Canada, right? However, I think I got it around last year Nov or Dec. Not sure if it's already expired or not.

The police certificate is the one with your fingerprints on it, correct? Any variations on PC? Thanks for your help:)

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
Evie Leonhart said:
Well..I came to Canada when I was 18, and I only went back to my country once for around 3 months. So in my case, I only need one police certificate which was issued in Canada, right? However, I think I got it around last year Nov or Dec. Not sure if it's already expired or not.

The police certificate is the one with your fingerprints on it, correct? Any variations on PC? Thanks for your help:)
Actually PCC isn't required from Canada for PR.
As your stay was less than 6 months in other country, you don't need PCC from that country too.

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
jickson said:
Guys, are all the documents supposed to be scanned and submitted online? They never want us to post mail the original docs?
Yes. Only online.
After you pass thru all the steps, passport request is made. The passport and requested things(photo etc.,) have to be send thru mail.

Evie Leonhart

Jan 31, 2015
Intocanada said:
Actually PCC isn't required from Canada for PR.
As your stay was less than 6 months in other country, you don't need PCC from that country too.
Did you mean I don't need any Police Certificate at all?

alfredo_245

Feb 8, 2015
For the proof of work experience part:

Is it necessary to include a Business Card? I have a reference letter with all the details that they ask for. The company letter head, HR signature.. everything.. I am just missing the business card.. and the contact information of the letter is pretty much what the business card says... Can someone let me know if the business card is 100% necessary?

smimran

May 12, 2014
Intocanada said:
Hello everyone
I had some questions , first was about the Ielts, that I saw the answer in your conversation thanks, because I was surprised that they don't want the Ielts copy to be uploaded.

Right. You need not send.

Also they don't want the copy of wes report, it is written just the certificates like bachelors and masters degrees. Do I need to include wes report too???

They did not ask. However, a reference number is requested while you are filling the EE profile. I appended WES report with all the Degree Mark sheets. You may do the same.

I have one question. If someone has four old passport he has to submit all old passport further only bio page is required or visa pages also need to be included

another thing is that it's written (multiple) in front of some documents to be uploaded.. does it mean they want multiple documents? for example infront of passport document or police certificate, do u know what does it mean?

Multiple in case of Passport is OLD and NEW passport(I am not sure a person can hold passport from two countries. If that is the case, candidate has to upload the scan copy of all the passports he holds)
Multiple in case of PCC applies when your stay is more than 6months in any country. In that case you have to produce the PCC from that country. If candidate stayed in multiple countries for more than 6 months each, then PCC is needed from each country.

and about medican exam, I've heard that doctors sent the medical docs themselves..so we just have to upload the forms???
Yes. e-Medical Information form has to be uploaded. The reports will be sent by doc.

thanks for any help in advance

aika1987

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
about additional document: they want me to upload original CELPIP language proficiency - photocopies are not acceptable. I am confused because my understanding is that an uploaded document (scan) is more like a photocopy than original... An I too inquiring or what... :)