+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

List of documents to be submitted post receiving ITA

d_dayal

Jan 2, 2015
Any idea what is difference between employment record, offer of employment and letter of employment?

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
d_dayal said:
Any idea what is difference between employment record, offer of employment and letter of employment?
I want to know this as well... I thought we only needed reference letter... why do we have to show past letter of employment? Unless it's for those who got a new job in Canada?

anishsm

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting....
Nomination.....
Waiting....
AOR Received.
Waiting....
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Waiting....
Med's Request
Waiting....
Med's Done....
Waiting....
Interview........
Waiting....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Has002 said:
Marriage License/Certificate (required)
Police Certificates (Multiple) (required)
Employment Records (required)
Employment Records 2 (required)
Offer of Employment (required)
Proof of Means of Financial Support (required)
Education Diplomas/Degrees (required)
Proof of Medical Exam (required)
Digital Photo (required)
Letter of Employment (required)
Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required)

Spouse docs

Police Certificates (Multiple) (required)
Employment Records (if applicable)
Employment Records 2 (if applicable)
Proof of Medical Exam (required)
Digital Photo (required)
Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required)\
I have a question on the above.. Proof of Medical Exam. Does it mean that we have to do the medical test as soon as we receive ITA. not after the MR (Medical Request) from the embassy as was the case before????

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
anishsm said:
I have a question on the above.. Proof of Medical Exam. Does it mean that we have to do the medical test as soon as we receive ITA. not after the MR (Medical Request) from the embassy as was the case before????
Yes. It is upfront Med. Medicals should be done after ITA and e-Medical form should be scanned and uploaded as part of document checklist.

anishsm

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting....
Nomination.....
Waiting....
AOR Received.
Waiting....
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Waiting....
Med's Request
Waiting....
Med's Done....
Waiting....
Interview........
Waiting....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Intocanada said:
Yes. It is upfront Med. Medicals should be done after ITA and e-Medical form should be scanned and uploaded as part of document checklist.
Thanks for the info mate.. one more questions.. I don't see IELTS scan to be uploaded in the above list. Is it required to be uploaded or not?

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
anishsm said:
Thanks for the info mate.. one more questions.. I don't see IELTS scan to be uploaded in the above list. Is it required to be uploaded or not?
No need. You must have given the IELTS Form number in online form. I think they are picking up from that. In case they request it later(after your submission) be ready to send them.

anishsm

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting....
Nomination.....
Waiting....
AOR Received.
Waiting....
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Waiting....
Med's Request
Waiting....
Med's Done....
Waiting....
Interview........
Waiting....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Intocanada said:
No need. You must have given the IELTS Form number in online form. I think they are picking up from that. In case they request it later(after your submission) be ready to send them.
Ah I see. got it!. Yes i entered the TRF number and other details while creating the EE profile. So they might probably require the original when we go to embassy...

I had another question. When do we select Visa Office?

I am currently in India but am moving to London for 6 months in May. And I am expecting an ITA in the next draw as my score is 441.

So I am confused as to what my Visa office will be as I won't have UK address and stuff when I submit the documents from my ITA in April.... I should probably start a different thread for this... the question seems unrelated to this thread...

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
Probably they might request. But as I see in this forum, only people who took CELPIP exam were requested for original scanned copy.

They is no option to select the office. As the applications are online, nobody is sure where these files are getting processed. Instead, I have the same doubt whether my application is getting processed in Canada or NDVO.

anishsm

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting....
Nomination.....
Waiting....
AOR Received.
Waiting....
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Waiting....
Med's Request
Waiting....
Med's Done....
Waiting....
Interview........
Waiting....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Intocanada said:
Probably they might request. But as I see in this forum, only people who took CELPIP exam were requested for original scanned copy.

They is no option to select the office. As the applications are online, nobody is sure where these files are getting processed. Instead, I have the same doubt whether my application is getting processed in Canada or NDVO.
I assume the office selection would be based on the Current Address that we would be entering in the EE profile??

Archi2

Dec 23, 2014
Iran
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone
I had some questions , first was about the Ielts, that I saw the answer in your conversation thanks, because I was surprised that they don't want the Ielts copy to be uploaded.

Also they don't want the copy of wes report, it is written just the certificates like bachelors and masters degrees. Do I need to include wes report too???

another thing is that it's written (multiple) in front of some documents to be uploaded.. does it mean they want multiple documents? for example infront of passport document or police certificate, do u know what does it mean?

and about medican exam, I've heard that doctors sent the medical docs themselves..so we just have to upload the forms???

thanks for any help in advance

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
Hello everyone
I had some questions , first was about the Ielts, that I saw the answer in your conversation thanks, because I was surprised that they don't want the Ielts copy to be uploaded.

Right. You need not send.

Also they don't want the copy of wes report, it is written just the certificates like bachelors and masters degrees. Do I need to include wes report too???

They did not ask. However, a reference number is requested while you are filling the EE profile. I appended WES report with all the Degree Mark sheets. You may do the same.

another thing is that it's written (multiple) in front of some documents to be uploaded.. does it mean they want multiple documents? for example infront of passport document or police certificate, do u know what does it mean?

Multiple in case of Passport is OLD and NEW passport(I am not sure a person can hold passport from two countries. If that is the case, candidate has to upload the scan copy of all the passports he holds)
Multiple in case of PCC applies when your stay is more than 6months in any country. In that case you have to produce the PCC from that country. If candidate stayed in multiple countries for more than 6 months each, then PCC is needed from each country.

and about medican exam, I've heard that doctors sent the medical docs themselves..so we just have to upload the forms???
Yes. e-Medical Information form has to be uploaded. The reports will be sent by doc.

thanks for any help in advance

mahyarmdn

Apr 1, 2015
Hi All,

I have received ITA on March 27, 2015 and I have been trying to access to my application.

I am able to log in to my cic, but as soon as I click on my permanent residency application, it gives me an error says:

Sorry
This on-line service is currently not available.
Possible reasons::
1. We are currently updating this Web site.
2. We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.

I tried different browsers with the latest version and also different computers but still the issue is here.
Do you have access to your application? any idea how to solve the issue?

many thanks in advanced.

Evie Leonhart

Jan 31, 2015
I have questions about Police Certificates (Multiple). I do have a police certificates with my finger prints on it (got it for old CEC). Do I need more since you stated "Multiple"? How many Police Certificates Do I need for EE? Thanks

SMRMA

May 2, 2014
DUBAI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2015
Hello friends. .
i ve one question:
Before my current employement ,which is now 2 yrs, i had been registered as trainee student under 3.5 years contract for Chartered Accountants Articleship and my firm only gave me contract completion certificate as per prescribed by the Institute which only mentions basic thing not the duties. .

My question is do i need to get detailed account of my work from the Company or only that contract completion letter will suffice since the company is refusing to give reference letter.