+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Liquid funds to be shown and for how long

Anil Gangar

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Hii guys .... Wannaa reapply for two year course GLOBAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT and earlier i had paid one year fee plus GIC without any loan after showing 4.5 lakh as annual income which is why PERSONAL ASSET AND FINANCIAL ASSETS was considered for refusing my visa application ....

So now if i will apply for september intake and take loan of 10 lakh rupee which will cover my one year fee and GIC IS ALREADY DONE .... So how much liquid funds i will be supposed to how to make my finances look sound and for how long i need to keep them in bank accout untouched to justify visa office that there is nothing wrong with my funds ....

ravie.92

Star Member
Mar 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anil Gangar said:
Hii guys .... Wannaa reapply for two year course GLOBAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT and earlier i had paid one year fee plus GIC without any loan after showing 4.5 lakh as annual income which is why PERSONAL ASSET AND FINANCIAL ASSETS was considered for refusing my visa application ....

So now if i will apply for september intake and take loan of 10 lakh rupee which will cover my one year fee and GIC IS ALREADY DONE .... So how much liquid funds i will be supposed to how to make my finances look sound and for how long i need to keep them in bank accout untouched to justify visa office that there is nothing wrong with my funds ....
Well! if you have taken a loan of 10 lakhs then there is no need to show your liquid funds, now you just have to submit some extra documents as your case is General category i.e. show your past 4months bank statements of your parents and of the account on which you took a loan of 10 lakhs.

Anil Gangar

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
ravie.92 said:
Well! if you have taken a loan of 10 lakhs then there is no need to show your liquid funds, now you just have to submit some extra documents as your case is General category i.e. show your past 4months bank statements of your parents and of the account on which you took a loan of 10 lakhs.
Is it ok if i will took loan on our property after pledging it with bank and does the statements which i need to show of parents must be of 4 months back or could be any less than that ???

ravie.92

Star Member
Mar 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anil Gangar said:
Is it ok if i will took loan on our property after pledging it with bank and does the statements which i need to show of parents must be of 4 months back or could be any less than that ???
No brother VO requires authentic 4 or more months old bank statements this would make your profile sound and strong. You already have a Refusal, now you cannot afford to buy even a bit of a mistake.

Best of LUCK.

Anil Gangar

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
ravie.92 said:
No brother VO requires authentic 4 or more months old bank statements this would make your profile sound and strong. You already have a Refusal, now you cannot afford to buy even a bit of a mistake.

Best of LUCK.
If i will deal with bank and ask them to give me loan by pledging the property and provide me with 10 lakh ruppee loan, if i do so , could they provide me with the laon sanctioned letter stating promise made to pay the fee of two semesters when due and Did they gonnaa charge me immediately after the loan approval letter or when the date of fees become due and i also want to know how much stable funds will be required to show for 4 months.....

* plzzz alsoo answer that can i opt one year course relevant to my field bcoz it will help me manage all the things
easily plus refilling in time ...