+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Linking!!

buckshot11

Mar 16, 2017
After getting a response from the immigration today, we were told to link the application number and UCI number but me and my spouse have been having problems with it. It won't link. Has anyone experienced this before and is there a way we can go about it? Your response will be appreciated. Thanks

Rsquare

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Someone else created these steps, but it worked for me :)

"1. Logged in with GC Key account.
2. Permanent Residence > Family Class (Spouses)
2. Application Number and Family Name - Copy/pasted application number from email (including the F) and entered PA's last name. If you don't have App Number, use Family Name, Birthday, Place of Birth
3. City of Birth - I entered 1 space (hit spacebar once)
4. Country of Birth - Selected PA's country of birth
5. Passport Info - Did not enter any passport info
6. Other Application Info - Filled out the other application info as per our application and put '2' as the number of members in the application."

Always use the Principal Applicant's info.

If this doesn't work, there are so many threads in this forum that can help you :)

Good luck :)

Reactions: jewelsocean

itsats

Dec 16, 2014
Visa Office......
MISS
App. Filed.......
Feb10 2017
Doc's Request.
Sched A Mar20 2017
AOR Received.
Mar14 2017
Med's Done....
May10 2017

Jappo

Jun 26, 2017
hello newbie here if i may ask who will create the account principal applicant or the sponsor? thank you in advance

negarmh

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
Someone else created these steps, but it worked for me :)

"1. Logged in with GC Key account.
2. Permanent Residence > Family Class (Spouses)
2. Application Number and Family Name - Copy/pasted application number from email (including the F) and entered PA's last name. If you don't have App Number, use Family Name, Birthday, Place of Birth
3. City of Birth - I entered 1 space (hit spacebar once)
4. Country of Birth - Selected PA's country of birth
5. Passport Info - Did not enter any passport info
6. Other Application Info - Filled out the other application info as per our application and put '2' as the number of members in the application."

Always use the Principal Applicant's info.

If this doesn't work, there are so many threads in this forum that can help you :)

Good luck :)
Thanks for these. Was the only combination that worked for me. I also used Internet Explorer (instead of Chrome).