Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
CIC cancelled my 24 June delivered Paper Application due to expired IELTS, and sent back it to me which I received on 20 Sept. I paid Processing fee $1400 for that. CIC haven't returned the amount yet. I have done IELTS again and preparing to re-send the application. Will I have to pay Processing fee again?

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
ashuindian said:
CIC cancelled my 24 June delivered Paper Application due to expired IELTS, and sent back it to me which I received on 20 Sept. I paid Processing fee $1400 for that. CIC haven't returned the amount yet. I have done IELTS again and preparing to re-send the application. Will I have to pay Processing fee again?
If itvwas returned you can use the same fee receipt. And please stop spamming every topic with the same post :)

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Abdul Hannan said:
If itvwas returned you can use the same fee receipt. And please stop spamming every topic with the same post :)
I am in problem and you are enjoying. Don't try to dictate me. Who are you and why do you teach me.

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
ashuindian said:
I am in problem and you are enjoying. Don't try to dictate me. Who are you and why do you teach me.
Buddy i understand that you are worried and i helped by answering your question regarding the fee. All i am saying is you dont have to copy paste the same message within 5 different topics for 20 times over in 2 weeks. Thats called spamming. Have a good day buddy and it was friendly request and i dont want to dictate you and im definitely not enjoying.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Abdul Hannan said:
Buddy i understand that you are worried and i helped by answering your question regarding the fee. All i am saying is you dont have to copy paste the same message within 5 different topics for 20 times over in 2 weeks. Thats called spamming. Have a good day buddy and it was friendly request and i dont want to dictate you and im definitely not enjoying.
I know rules regulations of forums. I am searching for any experienced or Senior person in different forums, I don't get my answer yet. So I have to post everywhere. If you don't like, read not them. But don't tell me about etiquette.

CANADA IMMIGRATION

Jul 15, 2016
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
ashuindian said:
I know rules regulations of forums. I am searching for any experienced or Senior person in different forums, I don't get my answer yet. So I have to post everywhere. If you don't like, read not them. But don't tell me about etiquette.
Ashuindian take it easy. I responded you in my thread.

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
ashuindian said:
Anyways since your application was returned before it was even processed thus you DONOT need to pay processing fee again. You can use the same receipt and re apply. This is only for returned applications due to missing documents. People whose applications were rejected have to repay the fees. Hopefully this explains it. For further assistance you should call CIC call centre. Your query has been answered numerous times already in many different topics.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Abdul Hannan said:
Anyways since your application was returned before it was even processed thus you DONOT need to pay processing fee again. You can use the same receipt and re apply. This is only for returned applications due to missing documents. People whose applications were rejected have to repay the fees. Hopefully this explains it. For further assistance you should call CIC call centre.
Thanks for the assistance.

awse1

Oct 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
elyxandria said:
yes i still see my app in ECAS and the AOR I received is EP#

but MYCIC still XEP#
Hello, are there any changes in your account?

I have the same problem.
I also had linked my application before I received AOR. The status in my account also was 'Unavailable. Try later' and the app number had 'X' in the beginning.

Recently I created another account and linked my app to this new account. The section 'view my submitted application and profile' in the new account is empty. In the old account I have message that I successfully linked to the new account.

awse1

Oct 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Another question is about emails.

If I understand correctly, I shouldn't receive any emails since I linked the application.
But anyway I received the email with "This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on ..."
The date of receiving this email coincides with the records in ECAS "We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s)" and record 'We started processing your application'.

So the question is - will they contact me by email or not? I absolutely messed up.

Bugoy1021

May 6, 2014
zi_sepehr said:
Hi, thank you for your help.
I tried your suggestions and followed the steps but I still get the message :

Based on the information you entered, we found: no applications.
What do I do next?
You can:
• go back and try again, as you may have made a mistake entering your information
• wait 24 hours, as sometimes it can take time for applications to be entered into our system

You can only try to link an application 5 times in 24 hours.

Hi,

I tried several times to link my application using my CLIENT ID, but it did't work.
I was able to link my application online using my SURNAME or FAmily name.
Maybe that will work for you as well.

Goodluck to all of us..

do you know why?
can anyone help me, why cant I link my account?

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
Hi Guys,

I am facing problem linking my application,as I do not have any family name in my forms a well as in my passport as surname,is any1 aware how to link such kind of scenario.

Sorry to spam,but this is same question someone asked before at page no.2 or3,but no one replied.

Thanks in advance.

flowers88

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
manpreetcan said:
Hi Guys,

I am facing problem linking my application,as I do not have any family name in my forms a well as in my passport as surname,is any1 aware how to link such kind of scenario.

Sorry to spam,but this is same question someone asked before at page no.2 or3,but no one replied.

Thanks in advance.
Have you received AOR as yet? If no, then wait until you get your AOR and you should be able to link your account without any issue/problem.

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
flowers88 said:
Have you received AOR as yet? If no, then wait until you get your AOR and you should be able to link your account without any issue/problem.
Ohh ok,is it so?

Because I have seen some of the members who are able to link their applications before AOR.

flowers88

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
manpreetcan said:
Ohh ok,is it so?

Because I have seen some of the members who are able to link their applications before AOR.
Some persons are able to link application before AOR. I tried endlessly but I was not able to link mine until I got my AOR.