Waiting
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED WITH APP
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi,
I applied for study permit on September 06th on paper at VFS Karachi. I was recommended to link my application on CIC to get updates by my brother in law.

However, there is some confusion. The application in CIC (after linking successfully) shows that it is "Online Application" instead of paper + Date submitted is shown the date I linked.

Does it matter? Do I need to wait longer now from the Date submitted shown on CIC website or it will be counted from the date of my paper application submitted at VFS, Karachi?

micbinli1234

Sep 1, 2016
aley.rizvi said:
Hi,
I applied for study permit on September 06th on paper at VFS Karachi. I was recommended to link my application on CIC to get updates by my brother in law.

However, there is some confusion. The application in CIC (after linking successfully) shows that it is "Online Application" instead of paper + Date submitted is shown the date I linked.

Does it matter? Do I need to wait longer now from the Date submitted shown on CIC website or it will be counted from the date of my paper application submitted at VFS, Karachi?
It's completely normal, don't worry about it. It will be processed based on your paper application.

aley.rizvi

Feb 18, 2015
Visa Office......
VFS, Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Doc's Request.
SUBMITTED SAME DAY
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED SAME DAY
File Transfer...
07-09-2016 CHC, Islamabad
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED WITH APP
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
!

micbinli1234 said:
It's completely normal, don't worry about it. It will be processed based on your paper application.
Thanks!