+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Linking of paper application with online account

aditya1990

Sep 4, 2017
hello paras,
it would be very thankfull if you will solve my problem
i was trying to link my relatives paper application to my online account who does not have a given naem (eg. Inderjit Singh) his full name come under the column of family name and the column of given name of left blank in his passport as well as his application form so i just wanted to know that while linking my application what should i fill in the column of given name so that i am able to find my application and link it to my account ....
i am very confused .... please help me and reply as soon as possible

Prince ghotra

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
NOC Code......
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
sumbitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਅਕਾਲ ਦੀ
LANDED..........
ਮਰਜੀ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ
hello paras,
it would be very thankfull if you will solve my problem
i was trying to link my relatives paper application to my online account who does not have a given naem (eg. Inderjit Singh) his full name come under the column of family name and the column of given name of left blank in his passport as well as his application form so i just wanted to know that while linking my application what should i fill in the column of given name so that i am able to find my application and link it to my account ....
i am very confused .... please help me and reply as soon as possible

i got the same problem then i tried this

FILL THE BOTH COLUMNS WITH FULL NAME (EG. INDERJEET SINGH) IN FAMILY AND GIVEN

MAI PROBLEM IS PROGRAM`S START AND END DATE WHICH ARE ON LOA SPECIALLY MADE BY INSTITUTION TO SUBMIT AT CIC OR EMBASSY

yogimukti

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO (New Delhi)
App. Filed.......
November 7th 2016
AOR Received.
SA approval on 30th November 2016. AOR2 on 12th December 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront (8th October 2016)
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2017
LANDED..........
25-08-2017
For those who are getting error as no application found when try to link their paper application to their online account.

(1) Go to this below listed link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
(2) Click on continue to Gckey
(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
(4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
(5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study Permit and extension.
(6) Then select Family name, given name and date of birth option.
(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
(9) Enter your course start date given on your offer letter exact same as that.
(10) Enter course end date as on offer letter only month and year is given so enter that only don't select the date.
(11) Enter your DLI no. same as given on the offer letter.
(12) Next search for your application.
(13) Your application will be found and can be linked.
(14) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

I was getting errors and tried the same with mine and it worked so hopefully it ll work for everyone.

Note : In 24 hours you can try only 5 times to link your application and if you exceed that then you have to wait for 24 hours, so be careful about that.

If there is any query you can pm me or comment here.

Cheers and Good Luck.
You simply rock buddy :) What a relief !

PALWINDER SINGH

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone.....
I successfully linked my file with online account in 13th try...
In my case....Problem was in Birth Place/town field..
So I tried it this way..

- > Application number and UCI
- > Didn't enter Birth details fields
- > Entered Passport fields
- > Entered Province and City intend to live
- > 1 in field(Number of family members that are part of application)

nav1402

Oct 13, 2017
Hey there,

I'm trying to link my parents Visitor visa application but no luck.
Can someone please help me with that.
Thanks in advance.

net0620

Jul 24, 2018
For those who are getting error as no application found when try to link their paper application to their online account.

(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
(5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study Permit and extension.
(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
(10) Enter course end date as on offer letter only month and year is given so enter that only don't select the date.

I was getting errors and tried the same with mine and it worked so hopefully it ll work for everyone.

Note : In 24 hours you can try only 5 times to link your application and if you exceed that then you have to wait for 24 hours, so be careful about that.

Cheers and Good Luck.
hi can you please help linking my app. i cannot get thru? can i email you?

Bhargav_7

Aug 20, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to ask that if somebody applied their paper application to vsf and linked it to online cic account.
Is there any harm in it like somebody told me that application might got delayed or something i know its lame but just wanted to confirm.
What is the difference like how we get to know about the status updates of the file their as on vfs tracking its just comes as being processed.

Thanks in advance.
Did you get answer for this question?

avikswarnakar

May 12, 2017

Cheers and Good Luck.
I TRIED THE SAME PROCESS BUT ITS NOT WORKING.. GIVES THE SAME MESSAGE WE COULD NOT FIND YOUR APPLICATION