+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Linking my PR application to my CIC account.

wings149

Star Member
Aug 23, 2022
Hi Guys,
I'm sorry to ask as I know this seems to be a common problem but I cannot seem to link my PR Application to my CIC account.

I have checked and double checked the details against what I entered within the application but it keep's saying no application can be found.

One thing I am wondering and don't know if any of you have come across this. On the PR application, the box say's Given name(s) So I included my middle name in this box as it appears in my passport. When trying to link the application, The box says Given Name so I just put my first name in for the first 4 attempts. On the fifth attempt I included my middle name and still no application found.

Anyone have any ideas of anything I can try? Including myself, there are 6 people on the application. Myself, my husband and my 4 children. So I put a 6 in there which appears to be right.

Any help would be much appreciated.

mcm4ever

Feb 26, 2022
Was your problem solved? Was you able to link? And if yes, after linking did you find all the profiles of the people accompanying you or it showed only the principal ?

wings149

Star Member
Aug 23, 2022
Was your problem solved? Was you able to link? And if yes, after linking did you find all the profiles of the people accompanying you or it showed only the principal ?
It only shows the principle not the dependents individually. Apart for. The biometrics.