+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Linking my children PR application

Talab111

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Hi everyone
I need to link my children PR application to my CIC account, I am wondering if anyone can tell me how?

Note: I am protected person and my children got negative decision but my lawyer told me I can add them to my PR application.
Appreciate your help

Dreamer1212

Feb 5, 2019
One of my children got negative decision, My lawyer told me to include him on my application. I applied on Jan-2018 and I only can see my wife and other child who got positive decision. I called CIC and they told me that this is normal, and I will not be able to see him on dependents list and however when I get the DM he will be included automatically.

Talab111

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
One of my children got negative decision, My lawyer told me to include him on my application. I applied on Jan-2018 and I only can see my wife and other child who got positive decision. I called CIC and they told me that this is normal, and I will not be able to see him on dependents list and however when I get the DM he will be included automatically.
Thanks for your reply,
But when I tried to check their application status thru Application Status using UCI number I can see they have a separate application and different status.

Reactions: Dreamer1212

Dreamer1212

Feb 5, 2019
Oh, I did not know that I can see their status using their UCI, I Just did, and I found out the address is completely wrong. I never lived on that address and I don't know where it's come from. :confused:

After my file being in process for almost 16 months, I just noticed that.

Thank you