+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Linking Job bank profile with express entry profile

Kami23

Jan 25, 2015
Hi

My profile is accepted.
Next is linkage with Job profile.

I created job profile but I was not asked anywhere to enter Express Entry profile number and Job seeker validation code while creating profile and so my job bank registration is not linked with EE profile. Can someone guide me how to link job profile with Express Entry profile.

Kami23

Jan 25, 2015
Hey I got the answer from someone else.

Initially I created profile by clicking on first link in pdf file "jobbank.gc.ca"

But see following steps:
1) Click on the link just below "To register with job bank:"
2) Click on job match service link on next page
3) Click on create account
4) Click on I agree
5) Enter details in Account tab and click continue
6) Enter 5 digit confirmation code which you will just receive in your email and click continue
7) Click on below link on this page
"I have a Canadian Express Entry key or a temporary Canadian Social Insurance Number (starts with the number 9). I do not have a permanent Canadian Social Insurance Number"
8) Enter both codes and done
9) Then enter 5 security question and answers and continue.
10) You will receive email that job profile linked.

amjk28

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Hi,
I've done the job bank registration successfully, however I cannot put my profile, job details, cv, etc...
We're you able to do this Kami23?

Can somebody somebody give advice please how we can make use of the job bank at this point in time?

Thanks!

Nov 21, 2014
I have the same problem that is why I sent a feedback on the job bank website. They sent me an email that they will keep me posted with my problem.

Maximus2

Jan 29, 2017
Does anyone know to apply through the JOB Bank?? Everytime I think of opting for a job, I have to log out of the Job Bank account and am navigated to a different page...Cant figure this out...TIA

parthpandya008

Jul 19, 2019
Hey I got the answer from someone else.

Initially I created profile by clicking on first link in pdf file "jobbank.gc.ca"

But see following steps:
1) Click on the link just below "To register with job bank:"
2) Click on job match service link on next page
3) Click on create account
4) Click on I agree
5) Enter details in Account tab and click continue
6) Enter 5 digit confirmation code which you will just receive in your email and click continue
7) Click on below link on this page
"I have a Canadian Express Entry key or a temporary Canadian Social Insurance Number (starts with the number 9). I do not have a permanent Canadian Social Insurance Number"
8) Enter both codes and done
9) Then enter 5 security question and answers and continue.
10) You will receive email that job profile linked.
Can you please share the link?