+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Linking application before AOR

Robin13940

Dec 19, 2020
Hello everyone. I have a question about the process of permanent residency. I have applied my application in april 2020 under AIPP and in the end of november i tried linking my profile with GC key in which my paper application got linked with the online account and there i recieved my Application Number starting with EP. but till this date i have not recieved any Email regarding AOR. So should i assume that my AOR is already generated and further wait for next steps?

Also recently I got an Email from CIC that my application is getting returned from visa officer for insufficient documents/ missing information. So I am wondering that application number is given once all the documents are complete, then why i have recieved this Email now?

Diego_yeyo

Dec 27, 2020
Hello everyone. I have a question about the process of permanent residency. I have applied my application in april 2020 under AIPP and in the end of november i tried linking my profile with GC key in which my paper application got linked with the online account and there i recieved my Application Number starting with EP. but till this date i have not recieved any Email regarding AOR. So should i assume that my AOR is already generated and further wait for next steps?

Also recently I got an Email from CIC that my application is getting returned from visa officer for insufficient documents/ missing information. So I am wondering that application number is given once all the documents are complete, then why i have recieved this Email now?
Hi, Can I know which documents you were missing? So did they tell you what's going to happen next? Are you going to send again the package but they will use the same EP number?

Robin13940

Dec 19, 2020
Hi, Can I know which documents you were missing? So did they tell you what's going to happen next? Are you going to send again the package but they will use the same EP number?
I called their customer service and they told me that Ian missing a signature and they have no clue on which documents i was missing. After further inquiring they told me that my application is still in their system (running) and they can see my file is not returned yet. They had no idea why my file is still open and running as once they return file you lose the access to your online account. They then told me that they have to send an inquiry to head office to know the exact status.

Diego_yeyo

Dec 27, 2020
I called their customer service and they told me that Ian missing a signature and they have no clue on which documents i was missing. After further inquiring they told me that my application is still in their system (running) and they can see my file is not returned yet. They had no idea why my file is still open and running as once they return file you lose the access to your online account. They then told me that they have to send an inquiry to head office to know the exact status.
Oh ok, hopefully they can tell you which document is missing and they allow you to send it or submit it electronically, because your endorsement I think is already expired right?

mano99

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
Hello bro
I am in the same situation
What happened to the first returned application does it still on your online profil with no update.
And when you applied applied again the status for the first one didn't change? Or they used the same file number EP...

Thanks