+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Linked OWP but unable to link PR (ecas saying its on received)

Jul 27, 2020
Recently I able to link to my OWP with my cic account but unable to link my PR i tried all combinations for it, i check on ecas it saying its on received on march 11,2020.
I spoke to an angent she said its in middle of procressing.
Does this happened to anyone??

All i got was just the biomatric reminder letter which i alreadypaid the fee upfront.

Wensy

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Recently I able to link to my OWP with my cic account but unable to link my PR i tried all combinations for it, i check on ecas it saying its on received on march 11,2020.
I spoke to an angent she said its in middle of procressing.
Does this happened to anyone??

All i got was just the biomatric reminder letter which i alreadypaid the fee upfront.
Omg, u made me scary.
Middle of processing for OWP? Did she say few weeks or few months? Or just have to wait again?

Jul 27, 2020
Omg, u made me scary.
Middle of processing for OWP? Did she say few weeks or few months? Or just have to wait again?
Nope she did not!! tell me how long it gonna take when i ask her, she said we are procressing the application and owp at this time , when i ask her i m only able to link owp not PR. she said thats because its in middle of review

Wensy

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Nope she did not!! tell me how long it gonna take when i ask her, she said we are procressing the application and owp at this time , when i ask her i m only able to link owp not PR. she said thats because its in middle of review
Oh okay. I am March 4th applicant n I haven't got AOR yet. N I saw Feb 22nd applicant got approved OWP. So I have assumed that next is my turn. Unfortunately so far, nothing.

Jul 27, 2020
Oh okay. I am March 4th applicant n I haven't got AOR yet. N I saw Feb 22nd applicant got approved OWP. So I have assumed that next is my turn. Unfortunately so far, nothing.
Have you try linking your PR or OWP?

Check you IMM0008 form, it might help you enter the information excatly from there.
I able to link owp only but not pr. so i guess i have to wait, maybe would call cic agent this week.
Some people from march first week, do got AOR some are still wating.