+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Linked App to GCKEY without AOR

Nazman

Oct 18, 2018
I called CIC today and they said action has been taken for your file etc.. they said the X from my temporary file number has been dropped and she doesn't know when I will receive AOR but she said soon. She then told me you can check status or link it through an email she sent which just had links for GCKEY. In GCKEY I successfully linked it and it shows UCI and File number with name etc.. For the status bar it shows submitted when i click view full application status it says in a box "we are processing your application" . Shows nothing in ECAS using app number and UCI # .The questions is will they send the package back or does this confirm it is complete and will not be returned to me. Thanks

Reactions: Panii
Jan 7, 2019
I called CIC today and they said action has been taken for your file etc.. they said the X from my temporary file number has been dropped and she doesn't know when I will receive AOR but she said soon. She then told me you can check status or link it through an email she sent which just had links for GCKEY. In GCKEY I successfully linked it and it shows UCI and File number with name etc.. For the status bar it shows submitted when i click view full application status it says in a box "we are processing your application" . Shows nothing in ECAS using app number and UCI # .The questions is will they send the package back or does this confirm it is complete and will not be returned to me. Thanks
Hi could you share the link that you've received from CIC. I am in the same situation like you
Thanks