+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Link paper based with online account Applied by paper application at vfs delhi 2018

Kanishk_kc

Mar 30, 2018
Hi everyone. I Applied for study visa at vfs global delhi and till now have received two mails one regarding the confirmation and the other one regarding it's being under process at Canada visa office

I haven't received any application number or UIC
Without that I am not able to link my paper based application to my online application

And where can I get those help me out thanks

Kanishk_kc

Mar 30, 2018
Hi thanks for the reply I applied quite late for may intake actually on 5th april last week because of some personal reasons

My profile is 8bands
Btech 65%

Kanishk_kc

Mar 30, 2018
When did yo apply?

You don't need your UCI number to link your paper app to online, all you need is your passport number, DLI number(as stated on the offer letter), name(family name), date of birth, start and end date of your program etc then you can link it after fill the required space and then you good to go

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
The problem is I don't use my surname and I only provided my first name

Ndii

Apr 8, 2018
Am trying to link my paper application online

Please which is the application number?
Because any number i put is saying mismatch

Kanishk_kc

Mar 30, 2018
Well i wrote a mail to delhi immigration office and got a response in spam folder you need to check your spam messages as well and they sent me my application and uci numbers in next two days

gaggy

Jun 8, 2011
Amritsar
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Well i wrote a mail to delhi immigration office and got a response in spam folder you need to check your spam messages as well and they sent me my application and uci numbers in next two days
Can u give the email id and what to write in email to obtain uci and application number ?

Kanishk_kc

Mar 30, 2018
Can u give the email id and what to write in email to obtain uci and application number ?
delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Write an email like this
Dear Sir/Mam,

Hi, I applied at Vfs New Delhi Officeon date My tracking id and my App Reg no:INIC/ I wanted to know from where or when can i get my UIC and application number with the help of which I can link my paper based application to Online account
I contacted the vfs helpline for the same they redirected me with the email this email address
Thank you
Name