01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Sir, Please verify
My LMIA
System file no. 947463893
We can't verify based on the number. If they are offering to pay for your flight or accommodations or food - then pretty much guaranteed this is fake.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear Sir,
What are things needed to verify the offer letter and LMIA are genuine or Fake
You can’t verify it through the government. If you are asking, then most likely fake. If offering anything free - airfare, accommodations, food - fake.

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear Sir,
You need to post the full job offer here.

Anilalexander

Aug 19, 2022
Date: Wed, 17, Aug 2022, 1:44 am
Subject: fwd :- LMIA confirmation
To: <upguide111@gmail.com>

Thank you for your interest work in Canada.After Careful review of your work details and supporting documentation. I have determined that your application fully matched work with us. Based on your application and accompanying documentation that you have provided .But according to new terms and conditions some changes we are developing. The changes are regarding your LMIA (LABOUR MARKET IMPACT ASSESSMENT GOVERNMENT APPROVAL NUMBER ) Confirmation. For this LMIA Company taking some fee as a Security but this security fee will be refundable in the 3rd month of your salary. This Fee is only for Security purposes, nothing else. After receiving this company will provide you invoice and LMIA within 4 to 5 working days. This Payment has to be paid ASAP.

DETAIL OF EMPLOYEE:
NAME: ANIL ALEXANDER
FATHER NAME : ALEXANDER
SYSTEM FILE NO. #45689629504
SERVICE CANADA CENTER : 4745-Foreign Worker Recruitment Branch
SERVICE CANADA OFFICER : MR. CALTON WILLIAMS
PASSPORT NO: W 0276652
DATE OF BIRTH: 12-04-1980
SECURITY AMOUNT: 5000$ (CAD)

REGARDS
HR DEPARTMENT
ESDC

Sir please help me above information for LMIA fake or real.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

Thank you for your interest work in Canada.After Careful review of your work details and supporting documentation. I have determined that your application fully matched work with us. Based on your application and accompanying documentation that you have provided .But according to new terms and conditions some changes we are developing. The changes are regarding your LMIA (LABOUR MARKET IMPACT ASSESSMENT GOVERNMENT APPROVAL NUMBER ) Confirmation. For this LMIA Company taking some fee as a Security but this security fee will be refundable in the 3rd month of your salary. This Fee is only for Security purposes, nothing else. After receiving this company will provide you invoice and LMIA within 4 to 5 working days. This Payment has to be paid ASAP.

DETAIL OF EMPLOYEE:

REGARDS
HR DEPARTMENT
ESDC

Fake. Do not pay! Scam.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

DETAIL OF EMPLOYEE:

REGARDS
HR DEPARTMENT
ESDC

scam / fake

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth

DETAIL OF EMPLOYEE:

REGARDS
HR DEPARTMENT
ESDC

It’s a doozy of a fake

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020

DETAIL OF EMPLOYEE:

REGARDS
HR DEPARTMENT
ESDC

Oh my my, the grammar!!! Definitely fake.

Anilalexander

Aug 19, 2022

LMIA REAL OR FAKE

DETAIL OF EMPLOYEE:

REGARDS
HR DEPARTMENT
ESDC
Dear Sir,

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018

LMIA REAL OR FAKE

DETAIL OF EMPLOYEE:

REGARDS
HR DEPARTMENT
ESDC