+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Life after study? Work and stay of leave ?

Dhruvj96

Oct 26, 2017
I’m almost done studying, after that will be filing for a work permit, but to be honest, I don’t really feel like staying,
I found everything great initially, but I miss my home, and like I literally have no one here except a couple of friends.
What changed my perspective is that I got very sick, had no one around even when I was about to get knocked out because of fever, scared me what will happen to me, but good that it turned out all good.

I don’t know it’s a nice country, but I don’t really feel, I am a bit conflicted, has anyone been in a similar situation?

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
I’m almost done studying, after that will be filing for a work permit, but to be honest, I don’t really feel like staying,
I found everything great initially, but I miss my home, and like I literally have no one here except a couple of friends.
What changed my perspective is that I got very sick, had no one around even when I was about to get knocked out because of fever, scared me what will happen to me, but good that it turned out all good.

I don’t know it’s a nice country, but I don’t really feel, I am a bit conflicted, has anyone been in a similar situation?
Dear Dhruv,

It seems you have been away from home for the 1st time. A similar kind of thing happened with me when I 1st move out of the comfort of home. It happens with everyone and it has nothing to do with country.
But this feeling is momentary and it will pass. Over a period of time you will learn to hold onto yourself and when you will look back you have that smile and realize that how far you have come.

Reactions: Dhruvj96

VRock

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
You left your comfort zone just to achieve your dreams now when your dreams are just some steps away don't do like that bruh GL for future

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
If you are getting 3 years pgwp, you can get pgwp and go home for a while even a year and see how you feel.

Happiness is very important in life and Canada can be very isolating I believe, the terrible weather is also a huge factor. There is nothing wrong in wanting to be close to friends & family those are hard to replace.

Dhruvj96

Oct 26, 2017
Dear Dhruv,

It seems you have been away from home for the 1st time. A similar kind of thing happened with me when I 1st move out of the comfort of home. It happens with everyone and it has nothing to do with country.
But this feeling is momentary and it will pass. Over a period of time you will learn to hold onto yourself and when you will look back you have that smile and realize that how far you have come.

Thank you for your words on this. And I suppose you’re right this is just momentary, I mean I did work so hard to get where am I. But thank you

Dhruvj96

Oct 26, 2017
You left your comfort zone just to achieve your dreams now when your dreams are just some steps away don't do like that bruh GL for future
thank you for your answer on this. Will definitely have to consider some things before a firm decision

Dhruvj96

Oct 26, 2017
If you are getting 3 years pgwp, you can get pgwp and go home for a while even a year and see how you feel.

Happiness is very important in life and Canada can be very isolating I believe, the terrible weather is also a huge factor. There is nothing wrong in wanting to be close to friends & family those are hard to replace.
Exactly ! It’s hard to find what we had,
The thing is my life was great even before canada, was sort of a downgrade for me when it comes to living, work and studies are hard in any part of the world, but we as new people have to be extra patient for anything.

But thanks for your words too.