+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LICO question for super visa

oceans_end

Star Member
Dec 16, 2009
anyone know why the LICO table starts with 1-your child ? shouldnt it be the wife/husband? I assume my wife, daughter and I count as 3 then add whoever we sponsor? If we meet the LICO for 4 not 5 is it wise to apply for super visa for one of the grandparents and regular vistor visa for the other?

also anyone have a cic link that says what line of the tax return count as income for the year? Is it only employment income? EI and UCCB and child benefits dont count right? what about dividents/stock investment capital gains? rental income?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oceans_end said:
also anyone have a cic link that says what line of the tax return count as income for the year? Is it only employment income? EI and UCCB and child benefits dont count right? what about dividents/stock investment capital gains? rental income?
I don't have a link but I believe any type of income (salary, rental, etc.) stated in the notice of assessment is counted.

oceans_end

Star Member
Dec 16, 2009
do CIC agent not know anything or what? everytime I ask after a 20min wait I get different answers.

I'm looking to see if I have enough income to apply for both my parents in law or only one of them, because we fall between the LICO for 4-5 ppl.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oceans_end said:
do CIC agent not know anything or what? everytime I ask after a 20min wait I get different answers.
Not only CIC, but also other government employees especially ICBC, Health Insurance BC, RCMP and few others.