Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Please don’t take offence. We know you are only trying to help here so we don’t get in trouble. The problem is we are not able to find literature that supports what you are saying but cic is saying “employment requirement” does not have to be met. And if there has been a rejection based on which you are suggesting a different noc, we need to look at the details of the rejection. And if there hasn’t been any rejection so far, what is the basis of your recommendation to use a different noc?

Now 1114 responsibilities are not what I have been handling. What about misrepresentation then if I have actually done something else but claiming points under something else?
That's what, If someone is trying to help you, you are asking for a proof. I have experience in that, How do you want me to prove that? I am a consultant and we handle a number of cases. Now you decide, what do you want to hear? I will write that in a response.

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
Hello friends,

I am a tax accountant. I have a bachelor degree in accounting and 4.5 years of experience working for a auditing and accounting firm. I do not have a CA/CMA/CGA. I have applied under NOC 1111 and have received ITA. NOC 1111 states under "Employment Requirements" states the following

Employment requirements are prerequisites generally needed to enter an occupation.
  • Chartered accountants require a university degree and Completion of a professional training program approved by a provincial institute of chartered accountants and, depending on the province, either two years or 30 months of on-the-job training and Membership in a provincial Institute of Chartered Accountants upon successful completion of the Uniform Evaluation (UFE).
Now, NOC 1111 professions are regulated professions, which as I understand means, I need to have license from regulatory bodies to work under such professions. As I mentioned, I do not have a CA/CPA/CMA/CGA.

Some consultants that I have spoken to have informed me that my application for PR under NOC 1111 will be rejected because I do not have CA/CPA/CMA/CGA. They informed me that in recent times, the rate of such rejections has gone up.

Please advise on the following:

1. Is license such as CA/CMA/CGA/CPA a requirement even for PR? Is there a cic link that supports this stand?
  2. If license is a requirement, please also share cic link.
  3. Is it just required if you want to work in your regulated profession?
  4. Please share your knowledge if anyone has been rejected due to not having license.
  5. My current selected province is Ontario. Is there a higher chance or rejection because of Ontario? Which province should I select?
I know, I have DM some seniors about this already but thought of making a public post about this so the answer can help other applicants like me. Sorry for redundancy. Thanks in advance for your replies.

I would request you to apply and get the result yourself. If you get PR, it will be fruitful for me too. I have so many clients, who wants to apply under 1111 and we deny them.

Check out this link
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/is-education-qualification-is-must-to-get-pr-under-1111.225317/

This person with noc 1111 got pr without any CA/ACCA etc this person was only masters in commerce you can go to this post and check his/her profile and see postings that he/she got pr successfully

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
So if you are not a lawyer then in which capacity you deny people and why do you say them clients you have not yet posted single case of rejection which got solely got rejected because of applicant not meeting employment requirements
I am absolutely fine with him applying through this NOC. I am just replying what we experience everyday with majority of clients.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
That's what, If someone is trying to help you, you are asking for a proof. I have experience in that, How do you want me to prove that? I am a consultant and we handle a number of cases. Now you decide, what do you want to hear? I will write that in a response.
Everything goes with the proof not with assumptions if your client case is rejected based only on employment requirements you can challenge these cases. And I am on this forum for last 3 yrs and seen lots of cases with different education and work exp and posted some as well. Do you have any official link or rejection post?

mrangwala

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
LANDED..........
01-05-2019
@fatani
Does this employment requirement become a must for when PR is for regulated job nocs? Friend of mine thinks that although there is no “employment requirement” for other nocs, for 1111, we need to meet them. Your view?

mrangwala

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
LANDED..........
01-05-2019
Now when I came up with the proof you are running away lol
Hey friend. He has a different point of view. Let it be. Please dont be hostile to him. We are trying to find a concrete solution to this problem so let’s focus on problem not the person with a different opinion. Thanks. Besides He is helping a lot of people on whatsapp with other questions including me for free.

Reactions: prpurohit

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
@fatani
Does this employment requirement become a must for when PR is for regulated job nocs? Friend of mine thinks that although there is no “employment requirement” for other nocs, for 1111, we need to meet them. Your view?
Look you can ask lots of experts like @legalfalcon who is working as a professional lawyer and on this forum he told me many a times that every country has its own set of rules. Like you know that in each country there are different employment requirements

For example some things are universal all around the world like doctors, lawyers they cant practice without their relevant education in any country of the world if you are bachelors of computer science you cant claim the work exp of the doctor because it was illegal in your country also. The case officer only check that weather you met employment requirements in your home country or not.

My friend is a teacher noc 4031. He did not have b.ed degree he is masters in economics and in my country you dont need b.ed to teach in schools he got through pr smoothly without any hassle and now working as an economic analyst in toronto.

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
Hey friend. He has a different point of view. Let it be. Please dont be hostile to him. We are trying to find a concrete solution to this problem so let’s focus on problem not the person with a different opinion. Thanks. Besides He is helping a lot of people on whatsapp with other questions including me for free.
I respect his opinion but one should be able to back his claims like i did. if cic states that you dont need to demonstrate employment requirements and even then only your case got rejected because of employment requirements you can challenge them. And I have not seen any case on this forum got rejected because of this we have only seen people got pr with different educational background. And I have met with some professional lawyers and they all maintained the same point of view which i told you. This person preet is only bragging about what he thinks and not providing any official source for his claims its not about our opinions its about facts.

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
I respect his opinion but one should be able to back his claims like i did. if cic states that you dont need to demonstrate employment requirements and even then only your case got rejected because of employment requirements you can challenge them. And I have not seen any case on this forum got rejected because of this we have only seen people got pr with different educational background. And I have met with some professional lawyers and they all maintained the same point of view which i told you. This person preet is only bragging about what he thinks and not providing any official source for his claims its not about our opinions its about facts.

Hey, I get where you're coming from. But at the same time, we need to respect the fact that everyone is trying to help. Nobody is giving advice to intentionally harm someone's application. We have all the right to question someone's opinion and ask for proof/references...but it can all be done in a friendly manner.

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
We usually recommend 1114. But, dont listen to me. People say we are fake. So please apply through 1111 and post the outcome.

You've been doing a great job of helping people. Please don't take offense. I think we'll have to dig deeper for this case.

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
Hey, I get where you're coming from. But at the same time, we need to respect the fact that everyone is trying to help. Nobody is giving advice to intentionally harm someone's application. We have all the right to question someone's opinion and ask for proof/references...but it can all be done in a friendly manner.

Providing another proof

Check out this video of ex immigration officer of IRCC and currently a top notch immigration lawyer explaining it with great source of IRCC.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello friends,

I am a tax accountant. I have a bachelor degree in accounting and 4.5 years of experience working for a auditing and accounting firm. I do not have a CA/CMA/CGA. I have applied under NOC 1111 and have received ITA. NOC 1111 states under "Employment Requirements" states the following

Employment requirements are prerequisites generally needed to enter an occupation.
  • Chartered accountants require a university degree and Completion of a professional training program approved by a provincial institute of chartered accountants and, depending on the province, either two years or 30 months of on-the-job training and Membership in a provincial Institute of Chartered Accountants upon successful completion of the Uniform Evaluation (UFE).
Now, NOC 1111 professions are regulated professions, which as I understand means, I need to have license from regulatory bodies to work under such professions. As I mentioned, I do not have a CA/CPA/CMA/CGA.

Some consultants that I have spoken to have informed me that my application for PR under NOC 1111 will be rejected because I do not have CA/CPA/CMA/CGA. They informed me that in recent times, the rate of such rejections has gone up.

Please advise on the following:

1. Is license such as CA/CMA/CGA/CPA a requirement even for PR? Is there a cic link that supports this stand?
  2. If license is a requirement, please also share cic link.
  3. Is it just required if you want to work in your regulated profession?
  4. Please share your knowledge if anyone has been rejected due to not having license.
  5. My current selected province is Ontario. Is there a higher chance or rejection because of Ontario? Which province should I select?
I know, I have DM some seniors about this already but thought of making a public post about this so the answer can help other applicants like me. Sorry for redundancy. Thanks in advance for your replies.
I have written extensively on this issue before and here is my input on it again. When applying for PR, every applicant has to meet the CRS and MEC.

The NOC becomes important for MEC and IRCC clearly states:

Minimum work experience requirement

The applicant must have accumulated at least one year of continuous full-time (or the equivalent in part-time) paid work experience in the occupation identified in their application for permanent residence as their primary occupation. In calculating this period of work experience, the occupation must be listed in skill type 0 (Managerial occupations), skill level A (Professional occupations) or skill level B (Technical occupations and skilled trades) of the National Occupational Classification (NOC) 2016 [R75(2)(a)].

The applicant’s skilled work experience must also

• have occurred within the ten years preceding the date of their application for permanent residence; and
  • not be in an occupation that has been designated as a restricted occupation.
Note: At the time of publication, no occupations were designated as restricted.

In addition, during that period of employment, the applicant must have

• performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC [R75(2)(b)]; and
  • performed a substantial number of the main duties, including all of the essential duties, of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC [R75(2)(c)].
Note: The applicant does not need to demonstrate that they meet the “employment requirements” listed in the NOC occupational description.

see https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/federal-skilled-workers/assessing-applications-against-minimum-requirements.html

Now to come to your specific questions:

a. For EE you do not need a license. Just your job duties have to substantially match. See it this way. A lawyer, or a Physician if they apply under EE, they will chose their respective NOC for lawyer and physician. To get licensed in Canada as a lawyer or Physician it takes 1-2 years, and in some cases even more. It will be absurd to expect someone to be licensed before applying for a PR. Some licenses even require a PR status before the license can be obtained.

b. I have shared the link above, and license is not required.

c. YEs

It does not matter which province you select.

Hope this helps.