+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Liberal not appoint citizenship judges causing delay in citizenship processing

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
Bill C6 bye bye!

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/citizenship-judges-canada-delays-1.3814734

This is how things moving under Liberals!

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
deerestlovelybear said:
Bill C6 bye bye!

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/citizenship-judges-canada-delays-1.3814734

This is how things moving under Liberals!
This shouldn't be a surprise if you live in Ontario, where liberals are basically ruining everything

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
itsmyid said:
This shouldn't be a surprise if you live in Ontario, where liberals are basically ruining everything
A matter of conflicts of interest when nobody cares about immigrants as they just cannot have any political influence in the country (just non citizens)

heeradeepak

Jun 1, 2014
itsmyid said:
Lawyers say complicated citizenship cases can now take up to 4 years to close but i am feeling that many simple applications also they will make complicate because that's is the easy way to escape the responsibilities and put blame on applicants.

CIC have special trained staff for Issuing RQ.

Now we can see a huge backlog in PR renewal applications. Simply they are throwing the applications in secondary review and peoples are waiting for years.

Liberals are very good for sweet talk and promises only.

heeradeepak

Jun 1, 2014
subha_1962 said:
Wrong because, our PR renewal came back in exactly two months
You are lucky.

So many peoples are suffering from years because their applications are thrown in secondary review route and main reason is CIC officers are lazy or not capable to understand or read exit entry stamps in passport copies.

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deerestlovelybear said:
Did you know it used to take only 35 days to get PR card renewal?
The processing time always fluctuates for PR cards. When I renewed mine it was almost 5 months. So two months is sometimes fast and sometimes not. And the change in processing times has been up and down for many years now.

sistemc

Feb 2, 2014
Everyone should grab their wallets if they hear term "immigrant lawyer". So article based on feedbacks provided by them is irrelevant to me. Lawyers explaining how the immigration is a complex process affected by lack of government resources are of same interest to me as a yesterday's weather.

In other threads in this forum we can see that current citizenship proccesing times for the vaste majority of applicants went down to two months between application sent and test date. So you can keep your four years references private, and do not share them with wider audience.

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
So this article is about people whose whole income depends on the immigration/citizenship process being (or being perceived as being) complicated telling the public that the immigration/citizenship process is getting more complicated.

I'm still waiting for that article where immigration lawyers are asked for their opinion and they say "Actually, these days immigration is not that tricky. Most people can do without a lawyer."

One might wonder why they don't say that... Oh wait.