+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Level 7 120 Credit Hours UK Diploma

Smileyman

Jun 11, 2019
Hello,

I have 4 years of bachelors and looking for PGD diploma so i can increase my points resulting in getting the ITA. I have enrolled for Level 7 UK diploma in business management which is basically assignment based diploma and awards 120 Credit Hours.

Will the WES award the diploma as Post Graduate diploma (One year) so i can select the Two or more degrees with one being 3 years or more?

The diploma is UK Ofqual regulated.

Smileyman

Jun 11, 2019
The best thing is to contact WES. You could also try this tool https://applications.wes.org/ca/degree-equivalency-tool/
the free tool when selected UK show only selective qualifications like Bachelors or Masters only.

When you make the proper account and enter the UK it gives options of either a University, Diploma or Certificate....so when the latter is selected it does show the awarding body of level 7 ''Laarning reasource network'' in their database.

Sep 15, 2020
the free tool when selected UK show only selective qualifications like Bachelors or Masters only.

When you make the proper account and enter the UK it gives options of either a University, Diploma or Certificate....so when the latter is selected it does show the awarding body of level 7 ''Laarning reasource network'' in their database.
Hi,
Hope you are doing well. I was wondering if you were able to get your ECA from WES regarding Level 7 UK diploma in business management?
As I was planning on doing mine too but wasn't sure if it will be evaluated as a 1 year diploma or not.

Thanks in advance.

Oct 21, 2020
Hi,
Hope you are doing well. I was wondering if you were able to get your ECA from WES regarding Level 7 UK diploma in business management?
As I was planning on doing mine too but wasn't sure if it will be evaluated as a 1 year diploma or not.

Thanks in advance.
We are waiting for our evaluation for a similar PGD. Its fast track, if you have work experience you are exempted from any coursework and exams and can easily get it in a week.

sravan2220

Feb 1, 2021
We are waiting for our evaluation for a similar PGD. Its fast track, if you have work experience you are exempted from any coursework and exams and can easily get it in a week.
Hi,
Did you complete your course and get your WES? I am also planning to do.Please reply, Thank you in advance

sravan2220

Feb 1, 2021

Hi,
Did you complete your course and get your WES? I am also planning to do.Please reply, Thank you in advance

AngusLeio

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Category........
PNP
Hi ahmed, did you get exemptions for modules and received evaluation as a 1 year postgraduate diploma?

Thx.