+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter to CIC (In respect to Missing AOR & Police Clearance Request )

lytemaster

Jan 27, 2014
Hi All,

I am going to send a letter via email to CIC. Please share your views about this and correct my email if its wrong.
I missed the AOR and Police Certificate Request sent to mail since May 2014 and I have been calling CIC call center but no success.

Thanks
---------------------------------------------------------------

xxxxx xxx xxx
xx xxxxxxxxxx RD,
ADDRESS xx xxx

Dear Sir or Madam,

Client Number = xxxxxxxx
Application Number = xxxxxxxxxxxx

My name is XXXXX. My client number is xxxxxxxx,My application number is: xxxxxxxxxxxx.

I submitted my PR application on the 4th of April 2014, and checked the CIC Website for the application status
which indicated that the application was received on the 24th of April 2014.

I have been checking the CIC website since then and the application status is still Application Recieved. This makes
it Xmonths and Xdays after the application was recieved.

I sent a mail informing CIC of this development dated 25th of August 2014, but no response has been received
(Please find attached the mail)

While asking for professional advice I was told to check my spam mails, The email address (xxxxx@yahoo.com) I
filled in the submitted form was overrun by spam mails and it became impossible to receive and check mails on the
email.

But on digging through the said email address. I was shocked to see that CIC had sent the AOR letter and request for
medicals on May 3 2014 and Request for Police certificate on August 29 2014.

It is deeply troubling that I missed those correspondence.

The documents have been ready since and I was waiting for my application status change to advise me on CIC website.

Kindly help advise on the next step as I am quite confused on what to do.

Kind Regards

xxxxxxxxxxx

roadtocanada2014

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
The first thing I would do is make copies of those documents and send them in the post of the address they had asked on that particular email . U can easily get through CIC call centres. Just keep trying..

Send an email and and mark it as Urgent in Subject

lytemaster

Jan 27, 2014
roadtocanada2014 said:
The first thing I would do is make copies of those documents and send them in the post of the address they had asked on that particular email . U can easily get through CIC call centres. Just keep trying..

Send an email and and mark it as Urgent in Subject
Thanks