+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

letter recived today from immigration

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good day

please help i received today the letter from canada embassy manial addtional ducoments

1 what is original NSO advisory of Marriage? is bout cenomar of my single? what is this paper

and about the adress send for additional ducoments i call call center like before i call pick my additional ducuemnts my medecal

Esther2010

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bdo32 said:
good day

please help i received today the letter from canada embassy manial addtional ducoments

1 what is original NSO advisory of Marriage? is bout cenomar of my single? what is this paper

and about the adress send for additional ducoments i call call center like before i call pick my additional ducuemnts my medecal
First of all NSO is National Statistics Office, a government office that for sure you have in your home country, if you are single you will request this cenomar (Certificate of No Marriage) at NSO as a proof that you are single, and this is a requirement needed by immigration as part of the application. I am not sure about what you say on the last sentence, correct me if i am wrong, they might be requiring you to take additional documents which is for you to have a medical test.

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you, for my additional doc. my medical MM1017 air21 pick up my paper because i call the call center agent canadian embassy.. what about this my paper said here send the adress above im got here makati post office or makati tower rcbc?

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you mean CENOMAR which is my single no marriage? is advisory marriage.. i thought is about record my cenomar about my marriage if have rocord

Esther2010

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bdo32 said:
you mean CENOMAR which is my single no marriage? is advisory marriage.. i thought is about record my cenomar about my marriage if have rocord
Yay... i am confuse lol... are you single or married? if single you have to provide the cenomar (Certificate of No Marriage) if married you will get the NSO advisory of your marriage contract. This paper proofs your status whether you've been married or you are single.

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
im marriage already, what you mean advisory marriage im have copy now CENOMAR

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
im marriage already canadian citezen im asking what is NSO advisory marriage?im have already marriage contract from NSO prove

Esther2010

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bdo32 said:
im marriage already canadian citezen im asking what is NSO advisory marriage?im have already marriage contract from NSO prove
You better asked this from NSO which you will also get from them... not sure but it's a certification i think besides your NSO marriage contract.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Go to any NSO (National Statistics Office) and tell them you are there to get a copy of CENOMAR. All NSO offices have "information desks". Ask the person on the information desk on how to go about getting your copy of CENOMAR.

bdo32 said:

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok thnk you... when i prcoess for getting married im have cenomar no record that im single then, im send also application cenomar... thats why im asking WHAT IS nso advisory marriage? if same CENOMAR IM GET NSO BEFORE..

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Hmmm.... Go to NSO (still :)) and tell them you are there to get a copy of the NSO Advisory Certificate of Marriage. This is what I got from the web:

the Original NSO Advisory on Marriages Certificates is an easy thing to do. okay, here is what happened, i received a letter from the embassy blah blah blah saying, they received my application and that they need some sort of personal history/ list address from 1995 to present which is easily accomplished. then my passport and of course this Original NSO Advisory on Marriages Certificates which i have no idea all about. but? I just went there in our NSO office (Baguio city is my place FYI) went the guard:

Me: Miss kuha nga ako Advisory on Marriage Certificates...

Guard: Eto oh.... pakifill-up (binigay ay green form! this is the one i filled up, this is the form for CENOMAR i filled up one year ago!!!!) Anyway, what i did was, I crossed out the CENOMAR header in the form. Heck im not looking for a certificate of no marriage, i am already married and of course i am not looking for a marriage certificate, i already sent a marriage certificate before. AND I MANUALLY WRITE OVER THE "CENOMAR" the words "ADVISORY OF CERTIFICATE OF MARRIAGE" hehehe para pangsigurado. Eh P195 din kaya bayad noon. Anyway, that's it. I just fill up the forms and the girl (an NSO employee) in the screening table just asked some info like what is the purpose of the request form for? when did i got married? where? and after i answered em and it's over. i went to the pila. paid P195 then they told me to get it at 2pm (its 9:am that time) of course i have a job to attend at tumakas lang kasi ako sa trabaho kaya bukas na lang ng 8am ko kukunin. kaya kinabukasan, i went there to the pila, gave me resibo to the guy, after 5 minutes my name was called. and viola i got the copy. it is not a marriage certificate, it's not a cenomar but a one page similar to the birth certificate but with a title ADVISORY of CERTIFICATE OF MARRIAGE. so it's the real deal my friend. and so a while ago, i sent all the requested

bdo32 said:
ok thnk you... when i prcoess for getting married im have cenomar no record that im single then, im send also application cenomar... thats why im asking WHAT IS nso advisory marriage? if same CENOMAR IM GET NSO BEFORE..

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I APPROVED ALREADY UNDERTAKING QUEBEC.. ABOUT FRENCH LANGUAGE IS NECESARY SPEAK FRENCH BEFORE I GET VISA? HOW ABOUT INTERVIEW

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
I have no idea about Family Undertakings in Quebec but I know if one is applying as a worker in Quebec, s/he has to be able to speak French. Try and learn a bit about the language and the culture of Quebec. At teh interview, if you don't know the language, you will need a translator. At least you can speak English; hone on you English speaking skill- listen to English speaking radio, watch English speaking stations, read English books and magazines. (I don't think there are stations in the Philippines that are aired in French). Squeeze into your daily activities learning conversational French, just to get by when you arrive in Quebec- asking for the name, asking for directions. There are probably books on conversational French you can get from National Bookstore if you are any where near.

bdo32 said:
I APPROVED ALREADY UNDERTAKING QUEBEC.. ABOUT FRENCH LANGUAGE IS NECESARY SPEAK FRENCH BEFORE I GET VISA? HOW ABOUT INTERVIEW