+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

letter recieved for personal interview...

henas

Aug 16, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2012
Nomination.....
12-03-2013
hello guys! i recieved a letter from the embassy stating i need to attend an interview........

yest my pp status was showing "Passport has been dispatched through Courier vide Airway Bill #: on . You can also track your passport Status by visiting the website: www.bluedart.com. Incase of Hold Passport: Your Passport has been held on Request at OC Delhi OC." and today i recieved it stating for an interview....

also they have mentioned that i should take admission in May 2011 intake as i would be late for this jan 2011 intake now for there will be christmas holidays going there..

m worried yaar for what they want to know personaly??! is anybody aware that what we need to take with us?? i mean all the educational n financial document???!

sagar111

Dec 11, 2010
DUDE I M SOMEHOW IN SAME POSITION LIKE U...I APPLIED ON 12TH NOV..AND GOT PP ON 25TH DEC...BUT THEY ASKED ME TO DO MEDICALS , THESE TESTS REQUIRE ATLEAST ONE MONTH.....DID CHC ASK U TO DEFER YOR COURSE???
OR WE SHOULD CONTACT COLLEGE TO DEFER OUR COURSE????PLZ HELP IF U HAVE ANY IDEA

henas

Aug 16, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2012
Nomination.....
12-03-2013
@sagar

No they didnt ask to defer my course bt to apply for next may 2011 intake.... coz i have to attend interview which will be time consuming as there is christmas vacation going there and it not possible right now.... so i have to schedule interview accordingly and thn after they will make any decision....

but i dont think medicals take such a long period of 1 month!!!! frm where u r?? have u asked ur consultancy regarding dis?? or else if this much time is taken u can contact ur college and transfer ur fees for next intake... thats not an issue

henas

Aug 16, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2012
Nomination.....
12-03-2013
ok... share with me. if anything imp... actually one ques arises.... if we go for interview in feb and get visa than what the validity for that visa??? within how much time we have to get ther??