+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter recieved for background check

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
Today I received a letter, it says i should fill up my form again for last 10 year to present, for background declaration form
Anyone else received such letter??
Should I be worried, if it will cause delay???

Reactions: luckyrefugee

Jahlove2000

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
@Saba321, there is nothing to worry about. I am assuming that they are requesting that you re-submit the Schedule A (IMM5669) form, right? This means that your file was reviewed by an analyst at the R10 stage for completion check. It is very likely that there is a gap in either your travelling history, education or work history ( usually they would have highlighted the area of concern in the letter - e.g section 8, 9, 10 etc ) and also a 30 days deadline -BF'D.

Try and submit the letter as soon as possible, as accurate as possible ( I would suggest that you cross-check with details on your BOC ), because your file would be transferred/assigned to an officer on that day for eligibility assessment.

All the best!!!

Reactions: Saba321

Baba@1

Jul 22, 2021
Thank you so much.. yes they have mentioned the sections 8 to 12... I am double checking, i hope i can figure out the gap.
@saba: Even we got ADR, where you checked the sections 8 to 12 ? We received IMM5669, can you share your experience on this. How can we fill and find the mistake. Unable to check the submission details.

Amin.hope

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
I got supplementary information three weeks ago as well, and it was exactly like one of the forms I filled out in the beginning of my process.

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
@saba: Even we got ADR, where you checked the sections 8 to 12 ? We received IMM5669, can you share your experience on this. How can we fill and find the mistake. Unable to check the submission details.
Yes there was a bit of gap.. i filled the firms again, signed again and send to IRCC.
They have received it but they didn't send me any answer that if it is okay or not.