+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter received from IRB

ssp_ftpk

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
Hey Experts.

I received letter from IRB to submit supporting documents for your claim as per members instructions. So i wanted to know is this is normal before hearing or what?

Thanks in advance

sss12345

Star Member
Dec 13, 2017
Hey Experts.

I received letter from IRB to submit supporting documents for your claim as per members instructions. So i wanted to know is this is normal before hearing or what?

Thanks in advance
Yes it's standard procedure when your the IRB member (a.k.a the judge on your case) is preparing for your case.

ssp_ftpk

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
Yes it's standard procedure when your the IRB member (a.k.a the judge on your case) is preparing for your case.
Thank you for your response but i call IRB they give me date on call and still i didnt recevie any notice for appear.

sherryl89

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Hey Experts.

Thanks in advance
@ssp_ftpk hello when did you file your claim.....cos from what i am gathering i hear IRB is on Turbo speed. i just hope its true. Thanks

sss12345

Star Member
Dec 13, 2017
Thank you for your response but i call IRB they give me date on call and still i didnt recevie any notice for appear.
if they gave you a date on the phone then that's probably your hearing date. Just call them again and double check the date and time with them.

Bakaresheyi

Feb 23, 2019
Hi guys,I got a letter from the IRB on 11 of February.I was told to provide some documents which was listed out to support my claim and that it must be submitted within 15 days ending on 26th of February. I don’t understand what is going on, I will appreciate your thoughts on this.

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Hi guys,I got a letter from the IRB on 11 of February.I was told to provide some documents which was listed out to support my claim and that it must be submitted within 15 days ending on 26th of February. I don’t understand what is going on, I will appreciate your thoughts on this.
were you selected for the expedited process?

Reactions: Bakaresheyi

ssp_ftpk

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
Contact with your lawyer. Your lawyer must b got a letter for your hearing and you have to submit your documents before 15days of your hearing. If possible can you please send me the details of letter i mean subject and other content. Thanks

Bakaresheyi

Feb 23, 2019
Contact with your lawyer. Your lawyer must b got a letter for your hearing and you have to submit your documents before 15days of your hearing. If possible can you please send me the details of letter i mean subject and other content. Thanks
I did contact my lawyer but he got nothing,I also contacted the IRB they said no hearing date for me yet and the lady said she can see someone is definitely talking a look at my file when she pulled up my file on her pc.