+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter of Reference

Muhammad Arshad Awan

Feb 19, 2019
Hi Everyone
Hope you will be doing good.
Well I need some help regarding letter of reference. If someone left company two years back & but having an experience or reference letter so He will be required to provide any supporting documents?
Any update will be appreciated!

karki

Feb 11, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
Not required !! just make sure that your previous letter is in the appropriate format required by CIC ( Dates, position, full time/part time, # of hours , roles and responsibility and pay/week/monthly or annually )

canppr

Mar 5, 2019
Not required !! just make sure that your previous letter is in the appropriate format required by CIC ( Dates, position, full time/part time, # of hours , roles and responsibility and pay/week/monthly or annually )
@karki Lets say that my reference letter does not include all this informations required, can i then supplement it with the contract which i signed with the company and the missing information is there instead?
Anyone knows if this would be approved?

karki

Feb 11, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
I am not the expert one. Most important document is letter of reference. If your's some information is missing in it, initial contract also can be helpful.
Beside that try to include a these kind of information on letter of explanation so as to make consistency !!!

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
@karki Lets say that my reference letter does not include all this informations required, can i then supplement it with the contract which i signed with the company and the missing information is there instead?
Anyone knows if this would be approved?
Include any document that will fill in the gap for any missing information in the reference letter.
For example, if salary is missing, include pay slips.