+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter of Introduction

AmmyJ@123

May 22, 2018
Hi
I applied for sowp.I got visa stamp on the passport but haven’t received Letter of Introduction.I m worried and stressed about it.Does anyone know how important is Letter of Introduction.Please help me out.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Its Its not important, you might get it in 2-3 weeks or not at all.
Only issue you can have is boarding your flight, check with airline if it is required to board.

Pinky2587

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Hi, Is the passport stamp not enough for entering Canada? My husband is also waiting for his passport. He got approved last Aug 14, Im not quite sure what to do too when theres no letter of introduction with his passport. Can you please tell me if you found other options? Thank you.

AmmyJ@123

May 22, 2018
Hi, Is the passport stamp not enough for entering Canada? My husband is also waiting for his passport. He got approved last Aug 14, Im not quite sure what to do too when theres no letter of introduction with his passport. Can you please tell me if you found other options? Thank you.
Hi
Actually I sent an enquiry email to Delhi.They sent me letter of introduction in 2 weeks.By chance you dont get it then just take a print out of the emails u sent to embassy to show at border that you requested for letter of Introduction but have not received it.This option was told to me by a person who entered Canada without letter of introduction.

Pinky2587

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Hi
Actually I sent an enquiry email to Delhi.They sent me letter of introduction in 2 weeks.By chance you dont get it then just take a print out of the emails u sent to embassy to show at border that you requested for letter of Introduction but have not received it.This option was told to me by a person who entered Canada without letter of introduction.

Oh thanks a lot!

Pinky2587

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Hi

So thats the only thing that they have to show at the border right? Their visa and the letter of introduction?