+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter of Introduction at the port of entry?? Help please!

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hey guys.... I was just wondering this and need some help

As far as I know when we arrive to Canada with our student visa we are supossed to take there our passport with our student visa, our letter of admission for the University and a letter of introduction which is supossed to bi issued by the embassy along with the visa....

My question is: that letter of introduction is supossed to get to our email? or should it be send along with the passport already printed??

I am asking this since I only received my passport but not any letter from the embassy and I havent received any email from them even though my visa was issued already 7 days ago.

Thanks a lot for your help..

Have a good day guys

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Wolfpmd3 said:
mine was paper based application through VAC
You making me jealous to discussed about your visa again n again :'(
When will I get visa :'(
?????

Rihan89

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna Visa Offce
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Not Needed
Interview........
Not Needed
VISA ISSUED...
18 - 05 - 15
LANDED..........
01-09-2015
Wolfpmd3 said:
mine was paper based application through VAC
My friend,I think you should get an e-mail from the embassy in which will be an attached PDF document,it should start with "Your application for study or work in Canada has been approved"....and on the very end there should be a bar code,that's your introduction letter.

I got that e-mail from the embassy

Kuks87

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
LANDED..........
15-12-2017
Wolfpmd3 said:
Hey guys.... I was just wondering this and need some help

As far as I know when we arrive to Canada with our student visa we are supossed to take there our passport with our student visa, our letter of admission for the University and a letter of introduction which is supossed to bi issued by the embassy along with the visa....

My question is: that letter of introduction is supossed to get to our email? or should it be send along with the passport already printed??

I am asking this since I only received my passport but not any letter from the embassy and I havent received any email from them even though my visa was issued already 7 days ago.

Thanks a lot for your help..

Have a good day guys
Maybe the embassy has delayed in sending the mail. Is there a way to reach them? Else you would have to wait patiently for that mail.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Rihan89 said:
My friend,I think you should get an e-mail from the embassy in which will be an attached PDF document,it should start with "Your application for study or work in Canada has been approved"....and on the very end there should be a bar code,that's your introduction letter.

I got that e-mail from the embassy
OK dude... I guess I will have to wait for that email then....

I just wanted to know just in case I was supossed to have that delivered along with my passport....

My visa was issued on May 14th but until now, NO EMAIL...

I will wait patiently then... thanks a lot for your help

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Wolfpmd3 said:
OK dude... I guess I will have to wait for that email then....

I just wanted to know just in case I was supossed to have that delivered along with my passport....

My visa was issued on May 14th but until now, NO EMAIL...

I will wait patiently then... thanks a lot for your help

Doesn't matter if you don't have LOI. Your TRV is enough. IO at POE can access all information through your UCI# on your TRV.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
J5M said:
Hi,

Doesn't matter if you don't have LOI. Your TRV is enough. IO at POE can access all information through your UCI# on your TRV.
Okay dude! thanks for your help! Good to know that.... +1

Rihan89

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna Visa Offce
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Not Needed
Interview........
Not Needed
VISA ISSUED...
18 - 05 - 15
LANDED..........
01-09-2015
Hey buddy,there's no need to panic,if you have not got an email message from the embassy,don't worry,you will get the letter of introduction together with your passport...I got my passport today and in the envelope was the letter of introduction aswell,so don't worry - just wait your passport. :)

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Rihan89 said:
Hey buddy,there's no need to panic,if you have not got an email message from the embassy,don't worry,you will get the letter of introduction together with your passport...I got my passport today and in the envelope was the letter of introduction aswell,so don't worry - just wait your passport. :)
Dude I picked up my passpot on May 19th... 4 days ago... The envelope only had my passport and that was it.... No letter of introduction there...

Although my visa was issued on May 14th, 9 days have passed and I have not received any emial from the embassy at all.... So i really Have no LOI...

Rihan89

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna Visa Offce
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Not Needed
Interview........
Not Needed
VISA ISSUED...
18 - 05 - 15
LANDED..........
01-09-2015
Sorry,maybe they forgot to put it lol,anyway the can check you trough your visa,is says on that you are a student

waleedrafiq

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
no need to worry about that it happened with many people ur suppose to get LOE in envelop and by email but its not that important if u got TRV the UCI no. is given on it, its is the number under.
PERSON(s)
ONE
u just show this to the officer and explain them that u didn't get LOE for the embassy.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Thanks guys... Well actually I sent a case specific inquiry regarding that issue and the next day I received my LOE in my email...

Thanks anyways

Reactions: Himanshu27

Himanshu27

Sep 18, 2017
Thanks guys... Well actually I sent a case specific inquiry regarding that issue and the next day I received my LOE in my email...

Thanks anyways
Hy bro I got the same problem got my visa on 6 September still no POE so can you please tell me how to get it and where to mail them so I can get my Poe it will be great help . Please reply asap