13-02-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-01-2017
Hi guys!

I have finally gathered and uploaded all documents and the LoE is the last one before I submit the e-APR :)

I have a couple of questions though:
1. I have moved my wife's entire work history to personal history and my last employment from work history to personal history as well, since I am not claiming points for any of those (and I already have 3+ years of experience without that last job). Do I need to mention any of those in LoE?
2. I will be landing in Canada on Feb 16th and request a work permit at the POE. Do I need to tell them about my future plans in LoE (as I'll be submitting the application this weekend, so before Feb 16th)? I assume I can simply raise a CSE afterwards, because I'll need to update them with my new address and phone number anyway.

Thanks in advance!

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Simpson85 said:
Hi guys!

I have finally gathered and uploaded all documents and the LoE is the last one before I submit the e-APR :)

1. I have moved my wife's entire work history to personal history and my last employment from work history to personal history as well, since I am not claiming points for any of those (and I already have 3+ years of experience without that last job). Do I need to mention any of those in LoE?
2. I will be landing in Canada on Feb 16th and request a work permit at the POE. Do I need to tell them about my future plans in LoE (as I'll be submitting the application this weekend, so before Feb 16th)? I assume I can simply raise a CSE afterwards, because I'll need to update them with my new address and phone number anyway.

Thanks in advance!
1: i would personally suggest you do so ;
2: No need to put in the future plans ; as you said you can always notify them later in future by sending CSE.

Simpson85

Star Member
Jun 6, 2016
Croatia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-12-2016
AOR Received.
13-02-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-01-2017
OMG_Chakromakro said:
1: i would personally suggest you do so ;
2: No need to put in the future plans ; as you said you can always notify them later in future by sending CSE.
Thank you very much! Here's a +1 for you, you earned it! :)

utsav1706

Star Member
Oct 8, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
26-03-2017
File Transfer...
26-06-2017
Med's Done....
26-05-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Simpson85 said:
Hi guys!

Thanks in advance!
Hi Simpson85,

Can we move or remove the jobs shown in EE profile after ITA before eAPR.

My wife is the primary applicant and I do not have any Canadian work ex but I still showed my work ex in work history before ITA. Now since I do not get any points for my work ex can I remove from work history and just show in personal history? Will this be fine ?

Or should I leave it in work history and submit just the Offer letters and Salary Slips and no reference letter and explain in LOE?

Thanks.

Simpson85

Star Member
Jun 6, 2016
Croatia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-12-2016
AOR Received.
13-02-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-01-2017
utsav1706 said:
Hi Simpson85,

Can we move or remove the jobs shown in EE profile after ITA before eAPR.

My wife is the primary applicant and I do not have any Canadian work ex but I still showed my work ex in work history before ITA. Now since I do not get any points for my work ex can I remove from work history and just show in personal history? Will this be fine ?

Or should I leave it in work history and submit just the Offer letters and Salary Slips and no reference letter and explain in LOE?

Thanks.
I was advised and read multiple times on this forum that you don't have to prove anything you're not claiming points for. Unfortunately, I personally cannot guarantee that everything will be fine with such approach, as this is my first PR application ever :) However, it does make sense, so I will take my chances.

Therefore, I would recommend you to move all your work experience to Personal history and to not provide any evidence about it. Just explain that in LOE, like OMG_Chakromakro suggested.

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
Simpson85 said:
Hi guys!

Thanks in advance!

Check this post:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t471390.0.html;msg5733143#msg5733143

Simpson85

Star Member
Jun 6, 2016
Croatia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-12-2016
AOR Received.
13-02-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-01-2017
Itsmee said:
Check this post:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t471390.0.html;msg5733143#msg5733143
Thank you, it definitely does make sense.

utsav1706

Star Member
Oct 8, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
26-03-2017
File Transfer...
26-06-2017
Med's Done....
26-05-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Simpson85 said:
I was advised and read multiple times on this forum that you don't have to prove anything you're not claiming points for. Unfortunately, I personally cannot guarantee that everything will be fine with such approach, as this is my first PR application ever :) However, it does make sense, so I will take my chances.

Therefore, I would recommend you to move all your work experience to Personal history and to not provide any evidence about it. Just explain that in LOE, like OMG_Chakromakro suggested.
Thanks buddy.. +1 for u..

I will move my work experience to personal history then and after reading the below post to be conservative. I will provide basic documents for my jobs and explain in LOE that I am not getting points for my experience so have not entered in work history.

I hope this will suffice.. thanks guys.. :)

mhy30

Mar 25, 2021
Hello There...
I just want to ask how will you know if your uploaded documents in GCKEY was already received by the immigration?
My friend received the request letter to continue process her papers in permanent residence she need to upload or email the updated request form. (IMM)
and se already uploaded the updated request form by her GCKEY. but there is no update already by the immigration.
Thank you. and Stay Safe!