+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter of explanation for unemployment

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
To whom it may Concern,

I have been asked to provide my 2017 notice of assessment and a letter of employment for my application to sponsor my husband, . My notice of assessment is attached, however, I am writing this letter as a supporting document to explain my current circumstances.

Currently, I am a full-time university student at Carleton University, and due to this I have not been working. I have, as March 20th, 2019, been offered a job to work in a security company which I have no accepted. Due to my studies, I commute back and forth to see my husband, and he does the same. As soon as receives his work permit, we will both move to Ottawa permanently so I can complete my studies and he will search for a job in his desired field. (He is Italian chef).

My sister in law () and her husband have been extremely supportive financially and emotionally. They are always there for us, and are happy to help whenever we need something; they have even sent their affidavits of financial support. I am very grateful for this as my own mother has completely abandoned me in terms of any sort of assistance. Even though my mother does not agree with our marriage, I am happily married and life is really great. It’s been more than a year since we’ve been together, and even though sometimes we disagree, I wouldn’t want it any other way.

Husband and I have many similar life goals that we see ourselves achieving together. Both of us eventually want to buy a house, have four kids, and eventually I am converted and became a Muslim as I see it is a very beautiful religion. I eventually plan to become a probation officer after my studies, and He wants to open his own restaurant. All this I know will eventually be possible with patience, time, and money.

As noted above, my 2017 notice of assessment is attached. I would kindly ask if you can consider my circumstances as my studies have not allowed me to pursue full-time work. But He and I have many plans and future goals that we will be working on together, and I can assure you that with the help of my sister in law and her husband, and my new job, we will definitely be okay.
Yiu guys think its enough to explain
She is studying in ottawa and our permanent adress is in toronto
You guys think it will be a problem?
They knows i think already that she is in school

zt2018

Apr 6, 2018
I think that they are interested more in financial side of your situation rather than your religion and plans about number of children. If you have no steady income, I think it would make sense to provide information on how you are paying for your housing/ food/studies now and how you, as a sponsor, will be able to cover his expenses when he arrives (as it is your responsibity to make sure that he does not need to go on IA if something goes wrong with your plan of him finding a job etc). If you have savings, mention it in your letter and provide docs, if your in-laws help you financialy or provide you with housing, attach docs confirming this. In other words, provide facts and docs rather than romantic story (IRCC people have already seen/read a lot of them)

Reactions: Calm2019

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
I think that they are interested more in financial side of your situation rather than your religion and plans about number of children. If you have no steady income, I think it would make sense to provide information on how you are paying for your housing/ food/studies now and how you, as a sponsor, will be able to cover his expenses when he arrives (as it is your responsibity to make sure that he does not need to go on IA if something goes wrong with your plan of him finding a job etc). If you have savings, mention it in your letter and provide docs, if your in-laws help you financialy or provide you with housing, attach docs confirming this. In other words, provide facts and docs rather than romantic story (IRCC people have already seen/read a lot of them)
Thanks we are going to attach affidavits form my sister who giving us shelter and all finance need.
I think they will understand the situation