+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter Of explanation for tourism purpose

pouriafar

Nov 7, 2017
Hello everyone
I need somebody to help me with letter of explanation for my tourist visa application . I have already wrote a draft and i am ready to pay if somebody can get this wrote in a proper way and format or help me on how to do it. below is my written draft

Dear Visa Officer

My Wife and I would like to travel to Canada as tourists. We are reapplying after our application was rejected and hope in this letter I could clarify your concerns about our trip.

In UAE, all of the expats need a work visa and UAE government only issues 2-3 years visa which could get renewed by the company. By mistake, In previous application I Mentioned Temporary Visa Instead of Work Visa . I still Have 2 years left from my contract and will continue to renew it in future.

I would like to emphasis that I own 1 bedroom apartment in Dubai which is worth 1,200,000 AED (413,793 CAD ) which is mortgaged by Commercial Bank of Dubai . My wife and I currently live there and I have attached Title of Apartment Title Deed.

I also get a salary of 50,000 AED/Month (17241 CAD ) and have attached a salary certificate from my company in the application.

Also I had 130,000 AED with my father and asked him to pay me as its part of my assets so I could show other assets and money I Own.

One of the main reason we would like to travel to Canada is to meet my brother in law which is currently a student In British Colombia university and couldn’t attend our engagement and the wedding which was in Iran. This would be great opportunity for us to meet him after over 18month .

Also I have attached our day to day itinerary for our trip with the approx costs in the next page.

We would land in Toronto and spend 3 days there and will visit Niagara fall by a tour and after 3 days we would fly to Vancouver and meet my brother in law and will have many activities there with him.

Travel Itinerary

15 Jan

Arrive to Toronto, Check in Hotel and get some Rest

16 Jan

Niagara Fall Tour

17 Jan

Ripleys Aquarium , Steam Whistle Brewery , City Tour

18 Jan

Travel to Vancouver , Meet Brother in Law , Check in Hotel

19 Jan

visit Stanely Park and Anthapology Musume dineout vancouver

20 Jan

Visit Granvill Island

21 Jan

City tour , go to robson street and do some shopping and got to Lookout Vancouver

22 jan

Visit Grouse mountain

23 Jan

Capitalo Park tour

24 Jan

Return to Toronto and relax and so some more shopping

25 Jan

Return to Dubai

Teolo28

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Hello everyone
I need somebody to help me with letter of explanation for my tourist visa application . I have already wrote a draft and i am ready to pay if somebody can get this wrote in a proper way and format or help me on how to do it. below is my written draft

Dear Visa Officer

My Wife and I would like to travel to Canada as tourists. We are reapplying after our application was rejected and hope in this letter I could clarify your concerns about our trip.

In UAE, all of the expats need a work visa and UAE government only issues 2-3 years visa which could get renewed by the company. By mistake, In previous application I Mentioned Temporary Visa Instead of Work Visa . I still Have 2 years left from my contract and will continue to renew it in future.

I would like to emphasis that I own 1 bedroom apartment in Dubai which is worth 1,200,000 AED (413,793 CAD ) which is mortgaged by Commercial Bank of Dubai . My wife and I currently live there and I have attached Title of Apartment Title Deed.

I also get a salary of 50,000 AED/Month (17241 CAD ) and have attached a salary certificate from my company in the application.

Also I had 130,000 AED with my father and asked him to pay me as its part of my assets so I could show other assets and money I Own.

One of the main reason we would like to travel to Canada is to meet my brother in law which is currently a student In British Colombia university and couldn’t attend our engagement and the wedding which was in Iran. This would be great opportunity for us to meet him after over 18month .

Also I have attached our day to day itinerary for our trip with the approx costs in the next page.

We would land in Toronto and spend 3 days there and will visit Niagara fall by a tour and after 3 days we would fly to Vancouver and meet my brother in law and will have many activities there with him.

Travel Itinerary

15 Jan

16 Jan

Niagara Fall Tour

17 Jan

18 Jan

19 Jan

20 Jan

Visit Granvill Island

21 Jan

City tour , go to robson street and do some shopping and got to Lookout Vancouver

22 jan

Visit Grouse mountain

23 Jan

Capitalo Park tour

24 Jan

25 Jan

Return to Dubai
You have a very detailed itinerary and hope you will be approved in your next attempt.. I recently got TRV and its only 1yr.. I am currently working here in Jeddah KSA and I am from Philippines.

Goodluck.. I prefer to apply only by online...

R

rish888

Hello everyone

Dear Visa Officer

Travel Itinerary

15 Jan

16 Jan

Niagara Fall Tour

17 Jan

18 Jan

19 Jan

20 Jan

Visit Granvill Island

21 Jan

22 jan

Visit Grouse mountain

23 Jan

Capitalo Park tour

24 Jan

25 Jan

Return to Dubai
Just a quick note that no one here should be offering paid services. If some one does you should not accept it. Your statement is very detailed. You have a very high salary by both UAE and Canadian standards. Your property is valuable too. I think what may have lead to the rejection was saying you are here in a temporary capacity. This may have got them thinking on why you aren't applying from Iran. Apply again (you can use the online feature) and best of luck!

R

rish888

Maybe delete the line about the 130,000 with your dad. It's confusing and not really necessary. Bank statements also help, guessing your balance is good?

mcdadz

Oct 27, 2018
You have a very detailed itinerary and hope you will be approved in your next attempt.. I recently got TRV and its only 1yr.. I am currently working here in Jeddah KSA and I am from Philippines.

Goodluck.. I prefer to apply only by online...
hi there. how did u apply and what were the requirements.? i got refused before year 2016 and im trying to re apply again,
here are the reasons of my refusal

1. current employment
2. Purpose of visit
3. Travel history