+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter of Explanation (Extending Student Visa) - Example

icarop

Jul 27, 2015
Folks,

I'm applying for a Study Permit Extension and in order to do that I need to write the letter of explanation.
I just finished and I was wondering if someone could check my grammar mistakes, correct anything and give tips.

Thanks a lot!

To
The Visa officer,
Canadian High Commission,

Sub: Application for my Study Permit Extension

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am My_Name, Brazilian, male, born on 22nd of February 1991. My father, Name_Of_My_Father, is a civil servant and a successful businessman and my mother Name_Of_My_Mother is a retired accountant. I concluded my high school in 2008 and I started my studies in Computer Science at Name_Of_Institution in 2009. In the same year my father gave me the opportunity to get into business world building and giving me a company (clothing store of famous brands) for manage. It was hard to conciliate the life as businessman and student; and in 2013 I decided focus only in the business part for a while. After 5 years working hard and with a good business vision and knowledge I resolved this time to focus only in the studies and get into IT area for in a near future might be applying my business and IT knowledge together. Letting my company under the hands of my business partner and with the support of my father and family I came to Canada.

Beyond factors as multiculturalism and highly education system, Canada has been showing an expanding technology area and some cities, as Vancouver, are considered as best cities in the world to live in about quality of life. Looking at that I came to Canada for improve my English in order to pursue my studies at BCIT. College that took my attention due the acknowledgement and their diversity of programs in technology.

I believe when I finish my studies I’ll be well qualified to act in IT area in my country with the differential of my business vision.

I’ve been living and studying English in Canada since January 19th, 2015. I studied 6 months at CSLI (Canadian Second Language Institute) and since July I’ve been studying English at BCIT (British Columbia Institute of Technology) focusing in the academic side to pursue a college at the same institution.
I would like to get a Diploma in Computer Systems, but personalizing my courses. As required by the BCIT I should complete Applied Software Development (ASD) Certificate before I start the Computer Systems Diploma, then I applied for the Certificate program ASD.

I have secured admission in the Certificate program Applied
Software Development (ASD) to start in September and now I came to ask for my extension in order to continue with my plans.

Thank you for your consideration of my application to extend my stay as a student.

Yours Sincerely,

ericusdab

Mar 24, 2017
Folks,

I'm applying for a Study Permit Extension and in order to do that I need to write the letter of explanation.
I just finished and I was wondering if someone could check my grammar mistakes, correct anything and give tips.

Thanks a lot!

To
The Visa officer,
Canadian High Commission,

Sub: Application for my Study Permit Extension

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am My_Name, Brazilian, male, born on 22nd of February 1991. My father, Name_Of_My_Father, is a civil servant and a successful businessman and my mother Name_Of_My_Mother is a retired accountant. I concluded my high school in 2008 and I started my studies in Computer Science at Name_Of_Institution in 2009. In the same year my father gave me the opportunity to get into business world building and giving me a company (clothing store of famous brands) for manage. It was hard to conciliate the life as businessman and student; and in 2013 I decided focus only in the business part for a while. After 5 years working hard and with a good business vision and knowledge I resolved this time to focus only in the studies and get into IT area for in a near future might be applying my business and IT knowledge together. Letting my company under the hands of my business partner and with the support of my father and family I came to Canada.

Beyond factors as multiculturalism and highly education system, Canada has been showing an expanding technology area and some cities, as Vancouver, are considered as best cities in the world to live in about quality of life. Looking at that I came to Canada for improve my English in order to pursue my studies at BCIT. College that took my attention due the acknowledgement and their diversity of programs in technology.

I believe when I finish my studies I’ll be well qualified to act in IT area in my country with the differential of my business vision.

I’ve been living and studying English in Canada since January 19th, 2015. I studied 6 months at CSLI (Canadian Second Language Institute) and since July I’ve been studying English at BCIT (British Columbia Institute of Technology) focusing in the academic side to pursue a college at the same institution.
I would like to get a Diploma in Computer Systems, but personalizing my courses. As required by the BCIT I should complete Applied Software Development (ASD) Certificate before I start the Computer Systems Diploma, then I applied for the Certificate program ASD.

I have secured admission in the Certificate program Applied
Software Development (ASD) to start in September and now I came to ask for my extension in order to continue with my plans.

Thank you for your consideration of my application to extend my stay as a student.

Yours Sincerely,