+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter of explanation after refusal (Requesting your Review and comments)

Dec 28, 2023
Hello,

I invited my first cousin however my application got rejected as below. can you please let me know what should i reply.
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/ section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors: • You do not have significant family ties outside Canada. • The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application

SALum#

Feb 5, 2024
If you are looking at this, I got my PPR on Sept 7th.

If you need advice on the process please let me know
please J i got refused twice for thesame reasons as you. The second time I paid an immigration lawyer.Not sure if she tackled my case like I just saw you did,because I summited strong backup documents which answered all the refusal questions.Please I need your assistance as I want to apply for reconsideration.

Jumane Tx

Jun 23, 2022
please J i got refused twice for thesame reasons as you. The second time I paid an immigration lawyer.Not sure if she tackled my case like I just saw you did,because I summited strong backup documents which answered all the refusal questions.Please I need your assistance as I want to apply for reconsideration.

Sending you a direct message

Brightloxxy

Aug 6, 2023
Hello,

I invited my first cousin however my application got rejected as below. can you please let me know what should i reply.
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/ section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors: • You do not have significant family ties outside Canada. • The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application
Work on your home ties in Nigeria
You can use your family members, businesses in Nigeria or land in Nigeria

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
What is your full profile