+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter of Explaination for Sponsorship case

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
I am applying for my orphanage nieces on family class other relatives programs...1st thing there are plenty of forms and documents checklists for this kind of sponsorship and very confusing...other things i ve to explain so many things in their application...is it fine to explain all things in LOE or shall i add addendum with every form where i feel dubious abt anything... kindly share suggestion..

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
I am applying for my orphanage nieces on family class other relatives programs...1st thing there are plenty of forms and documents checklists for this kind of sponsorship and very confusing...other things i ve to explain so many things in their application...is it fine to explain all things in LOE or shall i add addendum with every form where i feel dubious abt anything... kindly share suggestion..
Maybe this could help.........

Sponsor a Member of the Family Class

Sponsorship of adopted children and other relatives

You could attached a note, if you think its necessary.......wish you Good Luck

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
There is one checklist and one guide that clearly lists all required forms and documents, so just follow that. There shouldn't be that much that you need to explain that isn't asked in the application. What things do you think you need to explain?