+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter of Employment + Offer of employment + Employment records (Human ressources or university dean)

daf450

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Hello everyone,

I am preparing the Letter of Employment + Offer of employment + Employment records for the CEC express entry profile for my post ITA.
I sent an email to the university (as i am working as a professor) and the human ressources told me they forwarded my email to the professoral affairs departement. (and if they are not able to prepare them, the HR will prepare them afterwards)

I am just wondering, is it okay if there is no issue weather it is the HR or the professoral affairs departement that will prepare and sign these documents. i know that for some jobs it is generally the supervisors or manager. what if it is only the HR who prepare and sign them, is it okay ?

Thanks a lot!!

rshangle

Star Member
Jan 21, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,

I am preparing the Letter of Employment + Offer of employment + Employment records for the CEC express entry profile for my post ITA.
I sent an email to the university (as i am working as a professor) and the human ressources told me they forwarded my email to the professoral affairs departement. (and if they are not able to prepare them, the HR will prepare them afterwards)

I am just wondering, is it okay if there is no issue weather it is the HR or the professoral affairs departement that will prepare and sign these documents. i know that for some jobs it is generally the supervisors or manager. what if it is only the HR who prepare and sign them, is it okay ?

Thanks a lot!!
As long as the letter has the stamp, signature, email/phone of the respective authority and university, it would be fine. Make sure to provide any additional documents like paystubs, appointment letter, etc, with it.

Reactions: daf450

daf450

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
As long as the letter has the stamp, signature, email/phone of the respective authority and university, it would be fine. Make sure to provide any additional documents like paystubs, appointment letter, etc, with it.

Thanks a lot for your response!