+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter of employment for Manitoba PNP and for IRCC

RolloTomasi

Dec 11, 2022
So can the letter of employment from my previous employer for Manitoba PNP and for IRCC be the same?
Does it have to include the rate or weekly earnings are fine? I wasn't paid per hour, I was paid by mile, is that ok?
So does it have to state a number of hours worked per week? I worked between 50-70 hours per week and made different amount of money every week so is it okay to state an average or between this and that?
What if I haven't received any benefits?
What else exactly does it have to include?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So can the letter of employment from my previous employer for Manitoba PNP and for IRCC be the same?
Does it have to include the rate or weekly earnings are fine? I wasn't paid per hour, I was paid by mile, is that ok?
So does it have to state a number of hours worked per week? I worked between 50-70 hours per week and made different amount of money every week so is it okay to state an average or between this and that?
Which Manitoba PNP program as you must be living and working in Manitoba, educated in Manitoba, have a Manitoba employer through recruitment initiatves or family member to apply for Manitoba PNP? If so, is our score high enough for nomination?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I'm looking for answers to my questions about letters of employment for Manitoba PNP and for IRCC
Since you will not say what Manitoba PNP program you are eligible for then look up the information yourself on the Manitoba Immigration website. Can’t help you since programs have different requirements. All the best.

RolloTomasi

Dec 11, 2022

Reactions: Aamir1987

Aamir1987

Aug 13, 2023
Saudi Arabia
Category........
WP
Ok