+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter of acceptance

Mahmoudgh

Sep 9, 2019
Jordan
Category........
Hello,
I just received a letter of acceptance from St.Clair College for fall 2020, Human resources management.

I have a geology degree and I applied for more than one College not just St. Clair .

I have some queries and I need you help to clarify please.

1. Should I confirm the offer now or wait until I receive from other colleges? What is the deadline of confirmation? If I confirm can I change to another college?

2. They told in the letter of acceptance that tuition payment due for first semester is February 1. Is it mandatory to pay before that date?

3. What are my chances to get study permit if my previous degree as I mentioned irrelevant?
I appreciate the time you spent reading and helping me

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
1. Depends on what you have to pay and what you could have refunded if you go somewhere else.

2. If you don't pay by February 1 you will lose your spot. But how much of that is refundable if you simply decide to go elsewhere?

3. No one can tell you chances - but you'll need to explain the massive change in subject very well since the study plan does not seem connected to your previous education.

Reactions: Mahmoudgh

Mahmoudgh

Sep 9, 2019
Jordan
Category........
1. Depends on what you have to pay and what you could have refunded if you go somewhere else.

2. If you don't pay by February 1 you will lose your spot. But how much of that is refundable if you simply decide to go elsewhere?

3. No one can tell you chances - but you'll need to explain the massive change in subject very well since the study plan does not seem connected to your previous education.
So I have to pay by February 1 ?

They have written on their website that whole tuition can be refunded except about 2300 cad

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
Hello,
I just received a letter of acceptance from St.Clair College for fall 2020, Human resources management.

I have a geology degree and I applied for more than one College not just St. Clair .

I have some queries and I need you help to clarify please.

1. Should I confirm the offer now or wait until I receive from other colleges? What is the deadline of confirmation? If I confirm can I change to another college?

2. They told in the letter of acceptance that tuition payment due for first semester is February 1. Is it mandatory to pay before that date?

3. What are my chances to get study permit if my previous degree as I mentioned irrelevant?
I appreciate the time you spent reading and helping me
First and foremost, your letter of acceptance is supposed to state the deadline for confirmation. Alternatively, you can email the college for that information. If you confirm st.Clair without making tuition deposit, you're always free to accept any other college offers. IRCC will only go by whatever institution confirmation/offer of acceptance you submit and fill in your application. Realistically, going to college after having a degree from university require a detail and convincing reason. Visa Officer will like to be convinced and satisfied that your reason are reasonable and that you're a bona fide international student.

Reactions: Mahmoudgh

Mahmoudgh

Sep 9, 2019
Jordan
Category........
First and foremost, your letter of acceptance is supposed to state the deadline for confirmation. Alternatively, you can email the college for that information. If you confirm st.Clair without making tuition deposit, you're always free to accept any other college offers. IRCC will only go by whatever institution confirmation/offer of acceptance you submit and fill in your application. Realistically, going to college after having a degree from university require a detail and convincing reason. Visa Officer will like to be convinced and satisfied that your reason are reasonable and that you're a bona fide international student.
Sure, what if it is postgraduate diploma which requires a completion of a degree?

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
Sure, what if it is postgraduate diploma which requires a completion of a degree?
If it's a PgDiploma in a field that is related to your first degree or a continuation of it, that maybe understandable especially when the program isn't available in your home country or differ significantly. Also, depending on your age and gap in your education.