+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter of acceptance

Prins

Aug 6, 2017
I'm a bachelor degree holder in automobile engineering and I've applied for project management in centennial college. It's been 20days my agent told me that they've got my confirmation from the college but offer letter is still pending
Guys please suggest me what should I do? Why are they taking so long to decide?

faisalmughal

Nov 5, 2015
I'm a bachelor degree holder in automobile engineering and I've applied for project management in centennial college. It's been 20days my agent told me that they've got my confirmation from the college but offer letter is still pending
Please send an email to International Admission office of Centennial College with your registration number or Student ID no. to expedite your case. Good Luck

Reactions: Prins

Prins

Aug 6, 2017
Thanks mates
I got the letter of acceptance. They asked me to send them the tuition fees as soon as possible but the deadline for fee payment is 13th October
Should I pay the tuition fees first or wait for GIC account to open?

Samarth2305

Jun 25, 2017
Bro I m facing the same issue for same college n my consultant gave the sane reason as well intact he showed me the mail of approval but I haven't received my acceptance letter