+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter from RTO for G1/G2 Licence- Landed people please help

sana13

Aug 13, 2018
actually you are trying to download the dl extract for an old license, however you have to follow different for which i have tried to give steps, hope you will be able to follow:

on this website https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice

select gujrat

then go to

apply online

>Services on driving license

>Click continue

>Enter dl no and dob and click Go, this will pull your RTO details online

>select submit request to> State> and RTO> Click Proceed

on next page it will show you your photo and all details, On subsequent pages it will give you option to apply for DL extract online, saarthi webste will give option to book appointment online if the option is available in your rto. at the end you will be able to download a prefilled pdf form and acknowledgement , you simply have to take the prefilled form to your rto and apply for dl extract.

this is the process to apply for DL extract on esaarthi website. hope i could explain in whatever little time i had.

I entered my DOB and DL and clicked GO. But it pulled nothing from RTO data.

sidganesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
10-03-2018
AOR Received.
10-03-2018
Passport Req..
30-04-2018
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2018
actually you are trying to download the dl extract for an old license, however you have to follow different for which i have tried to give steps, hope you will be able to follow:

on this website https://parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice

select gujrat

then go to

apply online

>Services on driving license

>Click continue

>Enter dl no and dob and click Go, this will pull your RTO details online

>select submit request to> State> and RTO> Click Proceed

on next page it will show you your photo and all details, On subsequent pages it will give you option to apply for DL extract online, saarthi webste will give option to book appointment online if the option is available in your rto. at the end you will be able to download a prefilled pdf form and acknowledgement , you simply have to take the prefilled form to your rto and apply for dl extract.

this is the process to apply for DL extract on esaarthi website. hope i could explain in whatever little time i had.
Didn't work for me (Chennai RTO and DL issued in 2003).

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
If your driving license is old, the only thing you can do is walk into your local RTO.
Then they'll update your information in their system and after 24 hours you should be able to print DL extract through that website.

Histrionics

Nov 22, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
21-06-2018
Are you trying to get DL extract online from esarthi website for chandigarh. if yes then you dont need to do that. Simply go to the Rto office in sector 17 and give a application requesting to give a DL verification. you have to submit it at window number 13 as far as i remember, there is no queue at this window generally, on the application mention all license info like number name address etc. you will get the DL verification typed on a RTO letter head mentioning the date of issue and validity. this is the first thing you will need, also to support the dl verification you need a driving history, for this you have to submit the application in DSP traffic office in Chandigarh Sector 29, if you share ur email address then I can send you the format of application that i created to be submitted there. take that application along with a photocopy of license and submit in the DSP reader office, the staff is very polite and you will get it in 3-4 days. these are the two documents you will need to get experience credit.
Hi, can you share the details with me as well? I have got the letter from Sector 17 but not the history.

deeprrp

Jan 28, 2020
In our case even if we have letter from RTO, Gujarat, Toronto people didnt even look at it, they just saw the driving licence and noted details from there. so they counted driving experience from driving licence and gave no wait time for G2. So dont worry much.
How did you get the letter? Do they have any prescribed format? I want to apply for the same at Vadodara RTO!!

Vimalan

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
Dear All,

I recently applied for a direct G licence using the DL Extract provided from my local RTO. The lady (Who was rude and so filipant) mentioned that she can't accept eh DL Extract and need an Authorization letter from the issuer or the judiciary. When asked for further details she bluntly said she cant provide any further details. The way they treat is shocking, I have lived in 3 countries and this is my 4th while non of the countries have ever treated people in such an arrogant and booking way.

I understand that the thread is old, however, the issue still persists. Is there anyone who successfully faced and found a solution can help me in getting the so called Letter.